Tagging Along To VS

"Okay I guess you'll wait out here" I said to Harry, handing him a couple of bags. We were at the mall and I wanted to make a quick run into Victoria's Secret.
"What why do I have to wait out here" He said with a questioning look on his face.
"You don't have to but you never wanna come with me, so I assumed you'd wanna wait outside." I told him sipping my coffe. Harry crossed his arms.
"No, I wanna come too" I sighed and led him into the store. Harry was actually interested in some of the things this time. I laughed as he would occasionally picked up something he liked, placing it in the basket for me to try on later.
"I'm gonna try some things on" I told him as he sat down on the bench outside the fitting room. I walked in with a couple things, closing the curtain behind me. I first tried out a couple t shirts, sliding the curtain open to get Harry's opinion. He quickly looked up and then back down to his phone, continuing what ever he was doing on there.
"What do you think?" I asked him.
"It's nice" he mumbled without looking up. I rolled my eyes and went back inside. Maybe if I tried out some of the things he picked out for me he would pay more attention to me. I tried on the white set of the lace bra and panty he picked out for me and slid open the curtain.
"Harry" I called to him.
"Yeah" he answered still looking at his phone.
"How's this?" He quickly looked up and was about to look back down before he realized what I was wearing. A smirk planted across his face as his eyes widened, but it quickly went away. He slid his phone into his pocket and came towards me, pushing me back into the fitting room and closing the curtain behind him.
"What's wrong?" I said, turning around to look at my self in the mirror.
" Do you know how many guys are in the store?" He said sternly. Harry was definitely the jealous type.
"Don't worry it's not like anyone saw me." I said giggling.
"I know" he said in his deep voice, hands slowly wrapping around my waist. "But if they did" he pressed a kiss on the back of my shoulder, making a trail up to my neck. I quickly turned around, stopping him from continuing. I placed my hands on his shoulders.
"Then what would happen?" A smirk planted across his face once again.
"You would be punished" He pressed me closer to him.
" I would be punished?" He nodded. "so if I just stepped out like this" I pushed back the curtain and walked outside, but before I could go any further he grabbed my wrist pulling me back inside.
"I guess I'll have to be punished now" I shrugged, smiling at him.
"We should leave, now" He put his hands behind his back and trailed his eyes up and down my body once more before leaving the fitting room to grab the bags on the bench. I quickly changed back to my clothes and paid for the new ones, actually Harry paid. The whole car ride home he kept his eyes on me with his hand on my thigh. And as promised, when we got home, I was punished.