Old Imagine #4 (part 3)

Note
everything you are about to read is from 4 years ago, I swear I'm not this terrible anymore

---

This is the last part for this imagine, i tlk alot in the intros so imma stahp here. Goodbye, ok its not really a goodbye but whatever like yeah. Ok see ya....
----------------------------------------------
You slowly got up from the couch and walked to the front door. please let it not be harry please let it not be harry, you said crossing your fingers. You slowly opened the door seeing niall there. You sighed.
"Whew. Youre back. Come on in....wait this is your house. Im sorry im all messed up." You put your hand on your forehead. Niall laughed stepping inside giving you a hug.
"Its okay its not your fault, so uh how were you while we were gone?" He took off his shoes and went to the sofa. You sat down next to him.
"Well ive been thinking, and im gonna leave" you said running over your thoughts making sure you had said the right thing.
"What do you mean" niall said in his cute irish accent.
"Well i have been here for a couple days now and i think that its not fair for you, you probably dont want another person living in your house"
"Well where are you gonna go?"
"Im not sure, but i just wanna get out of your house and stop invading your privacy." You got up from the sofa and started walking to the room niall was
letting you stay in and started putting your things in your suitcase.
"You dont have to leave. You honeslty dont, i wasnt bothered at all. Youve only been here two days, at least stay a day more, you know gimme a chance to show you the ways of us irishmen!" He said doing his little irish dance. You giggled.
"Niall i appreciate your offer but i think that now that i have a couple days to myself, i can have more time to clear my mind, and you know, stop being a maid." Niall instantly figured out that that was meant for Harry. He understood but still tried to stop you.
"Okay will you at least stay for today, you can leave at night how does that sound? Me and the lads were gonna take you somewhere." You thought for a second.
"Fine ill stay as long as he isnt there" you turned your iphone on and showed niall a picture of harry kissing you which niall had secretley snapped. It was saved as your homescreen.
"Dont worry he isnt coming with us." Niall smiled.
"Okay" you finished packing your bag for tonight and slid it under the bed and turned to niall.
"So what were you saying about the ways of the irishmen?" You didnt know what that meant, but it sounded fun. Niall smirked and stood straight from leaning on the door.
"Cmon" he walked out as you followed.
You and him had a lot of fun that day. He taught you how to do the irish dance thingy. And since the both of you were food lovers, you taught him how to cook a couple things. Then the two of you had lunch and watched tv. It had been 8 pm when niall got a call. After he hung up he said,"okay so that was liam. He is gonna pick us up with the rest of the lads in a while so im gonna go get ready and you can too"
"Okay" you and niall stood up heading to your rooms. You just took a quick shower and changed. Niall was still upstairs when the doorbell rang so you got it. You opened the door and it was liam.
"Oh hey y/n so i have all the boys in the car and now we are just waiting for the two of you"
"Oh uh" you peeked up the stairs,"im gonna let niall know hold on."
You rushed to the bottom of the steps,
"NIALLL" you called,
"YAH" He shouted back
"THEYRE HEEEERRREE"
"OKAY GO AHEAD ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE"
"OKAY" you grabbed your phone and put it in your pocket. You got out and closed the door hugging liam. He walked with you to the car.
"So how are you feeling?" He said puttin his hand on your shoulder. Im a little better, i still miss him though. Thanks" you said while liam opened the door for you. You sat up front in the seat next to liam. You waved at louis and zayn and they waved from the back seat.
"So where we goin?" You put your elbow on the arm rest and rested your chin on your hand looking at zayn and louis.
"Well we thought we might just go around town." Louis said. Zayn stayed queit since he was texting Perrie. You instantly remembered the cute things harry use to text you. Niall got into the car a couple minutes later and you and the boys headed off. You got to the town center. No one, not one single person was on the streets. Liam parked the car and you and the boys got out. You guys sat on the big circle fountain which was in the middle of a big circle of buildings.
"So what are we doing here?" You asked.
"Oh we thought we might just sit and chat for a while and then head to a different part of the town." Niall informed you.
"Oh ok then." You smiled. You talked with the boys for a couple minutes when niall said.
"Uh boys wanna get some drinks or something?" The liam, louis and zayn nodded.
"But most of the shops here are closed and the only shop thats open is like 10 blocks away" laim said.
"Well we can walk there" louis said
"No duh sherlock. Y/n you should stay here while we get the stuff. You probably wont be able to walk far in those shoes" zayn said
"Uh okay?" You shrugged. You had no idea what he was talkin about cuz you were wearing converse not heels.
"Okay just stay here well be back in a while" niall said as him and the others walked off.
"Bye" you waved confusingly. This didnt seem right, you thought. You sighed and pulled out your phone looking at pictures of you and harry. You were done looking at them all so you slipped you phone back into your pocket and reached down to run your hand through the water. You heard footsteps nearby thinking it could be the boys. You turned around to see...him. You intstantly got up to see better and make sure you werent hallusinating. Yup. It was him for sure. He was just standing there, looking at you.
"No oh my god" you moaned turning around face palming yourself. You put your hands by your side but you didnt turn around.
"What do you want harry" you said a little loudly. You waited a minute for his answer.
"Harry?" You turned around to see where he was. You saw nothing. He wasnt there. You looked around and walked forward a little to see where he couldve gone.
"Y/n I-" you turned around to see Harry behind you. You let out a little short shriek in shock and fell to the ground.
Harry quickly reached down and grabbed your hand. He pulled you up.
"You already hurt me on the inside now youre trying to hurt me on the outside too" you said looking down brushing off your pants.
"Im so sorry i didnt mean to scare you" he quickly said worried.
"Of course youre sorry harry. You always make mistakes and youre always sorry, but how many times can a give you a second chance?" You said looking up at him.
"I know this was by far one of the worst arguments weve ever had, but we can fix it right?" He looked really sorry. We can fix?! Was he really saying that this fight was my fault too?! The only reason this started was because of him, you thought angrily.
"Are you saying this was all my fault?"
"You know i didnt mean that. Look babe the only reason i was staying at the club late night was because i was told something, and it was making me really mad. And i didnt wanna take my anger out on you so i just drank lots at the club and i felt better." You rubbed your head and sat down on the edge of the fountain. Harry sat beside you.
"well if there was something on your mind that was bothering you, you couldve just told me. You know i would do my best to comfort you" you felt kind of helpless, thinking that harry didnt need you.
"babe i know, thats why i love you. But if i told you, youd be upset too, and i dont want you too" he slowly reached for your hand and held it tight.
"I just want you back home. Im alone at tour, so i dont wanna be alone at home either. And i absolutely dont wanna be away from you. Just please come back. Im sorry, i was just really upset that night." You saw his eyes getting watery.
"Harry"
"yeah"
"I.... You made me feel help less. Okay what if i did even get upset when you told me what it was that was bothering you, but you should know that, i know ill have you there to comfort me. That night, you didnt show that at all"
"I know and im sorry. I completely forgot, i was afraid you would..."
"I would what"
"You would leave me" you stayed silent, looking up at the sky.
"You know i would never leave you. I love you" you said still looking up.
"So, so you forgive me?"
"Of course!" You said quickly looking at him,"why wouldnt i?!" He smiled.
"I love you.... Alot"
"Harry i-" before you could say anything, he kissed you. But he didnt just kiss you, He kissed you like never before, like he actually loved you. He leaned forward more and you were leaning back with your hair hanging. You wrapped your arms around his neck and held tight. When the kiss was over you remembered how much you loved him.
"I love you" you said finishing your sentence. Harry smiled.
"Now spill the beans pretty boy. What was it that was making you so mad" you smiled. But watched as harrys smile turned into a frown. He blinked slowly, his eyes getting watery again. You looked straight into them. His eyes were shaking with worry.
"Babe i-" he couldnt say it. You stared into his eyes like they were telling you something. A tear rolled down his cheek. You looked into his eyes harder. And then, it hit you. You knew exactly what harry was gonna say.
"No" you started to tear up. "No harry tell me this isnt true. It cant be possible" harry just nodded his head yes while sobbing. You stood up covering your face and turned around.
"This doesnt make any sence!" You said in between sobbing "you just came back." You felt him walk up behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You were still crying.
"Im sorry. I dont want to but i have to. I know we just came back from tour 3 months ago but, the tickets sold out so fast that we had to go early. Ill be back before you know it" he kissed your cheek and turned you around so you could face him. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head into his chest.
"You can cry as much as you want, i just want you to let it all out" he kissed your head. You stood there for five minutes with him crying your heart out. You raised your head from his chest.
"Okay i think im done now." You let go of him and held his both his hands.
"Another six months huh?" You looked at him upset. He looked really upset.
"They said it might take seven...." Harry shrugged. You sighed.
"Well we gotta make the best of our time together." You watched him stare at you. Then you remembered the rest of the boys.
"Wait. So was this all a set up or something?"
"Yeah. When the boys came to my house i told them to leave you here. And where were you staying this whole time?" He furrowed his eyebrows. Will he be mad if i told him i was at nialls?, you thought.
"I was at nialls." You said nervously.
"Oh" he looked at the ground.
"Youre not mad are you?" He looked at you and smiled.
"No. Nialls a good mate. And he took care of the love of my life." You smiled.
"So should we go home now?" You asked. He nodded. You started walking but after a couple steps, the rest of the boys came out from behind a building cheering. They came over to the two of you and hugged you.
"I cant believe you guys were a part of this" you said.
"Anything for my mate." Niall said putting his hand on Harrys shoulder. "Wait did you tell him" Niall asked remembering that you stayed at his house.
"Yeah" you nodded.
"So should we go party or something?" Louis said dancing around. You giggled.
"I think i just wanna spend some time with my baby right now" harry said holding your hand. You both hugged the boys good night and drove home. That night consisted only of you,harry,cuddles and kisses. And he promised to to love you forever and always......

Okay i hope you enjoyed that tell me anything about it in te comments ajdjgkfjrje im crazy lol k bye
Oh and if there are any mistakes in here dont mind cuz im not a grammar person :p

----

I sure as hell am I grammar person now tho