Besides Rain

"Haz" I looked up at Harry who had his arms wrapped around me. We were standing by the big window in our bedroom which went from the ceiling to the floor, watching the little drops of rain hitting against the it.
"Mhm" He mumbled, tightening his grip on me. I went back to looking outside.
"What else do you love besides rain?" He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows. I tried the simple task of not looking back up at him, because I know I'd get lost in those beautiful eyes of his. But I failed, it was an opportunity that was unmissable.
"Besides Rain?" He asked me. I nodded quickly looking away, tempted to kiss his lips .
"Well there is this on thing."
"Yeah?"
"Yup."
"What is it?"
"Y/n" I wasn't completely shocked by his answer, but I was still flattered. I saw his smirk in the reflection of the window. He was proud of hid abilities to make me smile all the time.
"What exactly about y/n do you love."
"Hmmm" He waited a minute, knowing that I was curious and impatient.
"Well I love her personality"
"Really?" I turned around in his arms and watched him slowly nod. I turned back, snuggling into his grip.
"And?"
"Her smile"
"And?"
"Her laugh"
"And?"
"Her cute little arse" He lightly smacked my bum which made me laugh. I spun around and rested my head against his chest and quietly whispered.
"And?"
"And the way she loves me. The way I can completely trust her with everything because I know she can do the same for me. The way she helps me when I'm stressed or in trouble. The way she easily gets along with my family, because that will definitely be good for when we're married. The way she appreciates everything, even if it's the smallest thing. The way she's always the first one to notice a blue moon and jump around in excitement, even if it's the least important thing ever. I just love everything about her. She's my everything." He knew just the right words to say. It was amazing the way he made me feel, just by talking about the way he felt. How could I be so lucky to be with someone like him.
"And"
"And? Love, I've said everything my heart wants to speak. There's so much more, but I want to save it. I love you."
"I love you too Harry. I wish I could tell you everything I felt about you, it would just take the whole night. But I'm so glad to have you as mine."
I pressed a soft kiss against his lips and he returned the favor. That night, Harry and I fell asleep listening to each other ramble about how much we love eachother. He made sure to keep me close to him in his sleep. I loved Harry.