Hard Knock Life

This is for aniqa_styles
You wanted something family related and something cute, so I tried to mash the two together. Hope I met your expectations? (I'm kidding this totally sucked IM SORRY) It's okay tho cause Harry is hella cute ayyee. Keep requesting I hope you enjoy b 🎉
I love youuuu.

Note: In this imagine, I decided that this couple needs more than one baby 😂

-

"Elliot, will you please eat your food?"
Hey Darcy Anne you put that down right now you understand me!"
"Ugh dammit the foods gonna burn."

This family household was a destruction.
The husband was always at work.
The 5 year old daughter was never listening.
The 2 year old son was always making a mess.
And as for me, the wife?
She has to deal with it all.

Harry was about to arrive home soon, and dinner still wasn't cooked. Reason being, Darcy and her brother were just too much of a struggle this morning.

- T H A T M O R N I N G -

Harry had just left the house for work, so the kids were awake.

"Moooom, Elliot won't let me watch the tellyyyy" The 5 year olds voice whined through the house.

"Darcy, mummy's in the washroom, you've gotta wait." Apparently, the only time of peace and privacy I ever had was when I went to pee. And now, even that was getting destroyed. How is her 2 year old brother stopping her from watching the TV?

Although telling her to wait, Darcy was still whining, so I had to rush my process and speed out the bathroom.

When I entered the living room, I could see that Darcy in fact did have a problem.

She couldn't watch the telly.
Why?
Elliot was eating the remote.

"Oh god" my tired body gathered all its strength to run to the 2 year old before he could actually hurt himself. "Give me that, what do you think you're doing?" I snatched the remote away from him, scolding him.

By trying to resolve Darcy's problem, I had created another. Elliot wasn't yet ready to give up his "toy", and he showed his frustration by doing what every mother hates.
Crying.

I sighed once more before picking the baby up.
"Come here, you shouldn't even be awake this early. Let me put you to bed. Darce, mums gonna put your brother to bed and then I'll come make breakfast for you, okay?"

Starting from this morning up until this evening, I took Elliot upstairs, put him to sleep, made Darcy breakfast and watched Tangled with her because she refused to eat her breakfast if I didn't watch.

Then by the time the movie was over and I thought I could go to sleep, Elliot woke up, started crying, so I gave him his breakfast, settled him into his walker, gave Darcy lunch and watched Frozen with her because she refused to eat her lunch without me watching the movie.

When the movie was over, Elliot was hungry again, so I fed him and changed his diaper.

By the time all of this was settled it was about 3 pm. So I went upstairs and took a shower. As soon as I stepped out I was in a deep slumber.

I was awoken by the sound of my child screaming once again because the baby was eating the remote. At that time it was 6 pm and Harry comes home at 7 pm, so I got straight to work.