Naked

This one is extra extra extra extra short and not very eventful. But I've had extreme writers block for the past week and still have it so I would really appreciate if you guys dropped some ideas or requests in the comments that would be lovely.
Okay thanks 😊

-

I stepped out of the bathroom, making my way to the closet, Harry trailing behind me. Towels were wrapped around our naked bodies since we had just finished taking a bath. Well, more than a bath really. Harry got carried away, per usual.

I placed my hand on the handle to slide open the closet door, but Harry stopped me by snaking an arm around my waist and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Go sit down." I felt his calm breath against my neck and he smiled at me. I sauntered over to the bed and sat down, letting Harry take over. He shuffled through the closet, tossing me one of his boxers.

"Boxers?" I held up the article of clothing, questioning him.

"It's either those, or nothing." Harry smirked, placing a hand on his hip. I sighed, getting up and putting them on as Harry nodded approvingly.

He shrugged on some clothes of his own and made his way over to me, carrying a sweater in his hand. He held out his hand, gesturing for me to place my hand in it. I did so, and Harry slowly pulled me up.

He hooked his fingers around the hem of the towel still wrapped around my upper body. He pulled it off and threw it to the side, looking me deep in the eye.

Without warning, he dipped his head to the side, placing kisses on my neck, making his way to my collar bone. When he reached my shoulder he stopped, and brought his forehead to touch mine.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, placing his hand under my chin. A pair of lips were placed onto mine. I familiarised myself with the feeling, and placed my hand on Harry's soft cheek.

He pulled away, making eye contact with a smirk plastered across his face. When his eyes were content, he whispered for me to raise my arms, pulling the sweater he had in his hands, on to my body.

I mouthed a thank you while smiling at him as I made my way to my side of the bed, getting under the covers as Harry did the same. As soon as we were close enough, we reconnected.

Harry scooted down a bit, laying his head on my chest and throwing an arm over my stomach. I wrapped my arms around him, allowing him to be the little spoon.

He preferred being the little spoon over the big spoon, but always put it off so I could be the little spoon. So today, I decided to repay him.

A couple moments of silence went by, just me running my fingers through Harry's curls. Until he broke the silence with a peculiar question.

"Y/N" he peeped, looking up at me. I continued running my fingers through his hair, humming for him to continue.

"Am I the only person who has seen you naked?" I was with a few other people before I met Harry. And I had also had intercourse with those few people. And Harry was well aware of that, so I didn't quite understand what he was getting at.

"Harry, you do know I didn't lose my virginity to you." My eyes met his, confusion evident. Harry giggled.

"No, that's not what I meant love." He lifted his head off my chest and sat up against the headboard. I straightened my back against the headboard so I could be levelled with him.

"There are a few ways you could interpret the word 'naked', innit love? But it doesn't matter which way, the definition of naked will always be raw. Stripped down, organic, real."

I stared intently as Harry explained, his hands moving around as he talked. The perks of being with someone as open minded as Harry was watching him explain things that were utterly genius, things only he would thing of in that Cheshire rooted mind of his.

"One of the best things about loving someone is knowing everything about them. What they love, what they hate, and most importantly how they feel. Every little emotion you experience throughout the day, it's an honour to be by your side, experiencing it with you. But, have you been like this with anyone else?" The question left is lips and I swear I've never loved him more than I did in this moment.

"Harry." I mumbled softly. He reached out for my hand and softly laced our fingers. "You're my everything. You've made me feel things I've never felt before. You've seen me and have been with me during my best and worst. I've told you things I've never told anyone else in my life. You are the only person I've ever shared myself with. So yes, you are the only person who has and will ever see me naked. And I thank you for allowing me to trust you to do that."

There was a magical sparkle in his eyes, as he stared at me with complete endearment. He bought my hand up to his lips, placing a light kiss.

"Thank you." He whispered it out, as if that was all he knew how to say. I let out a small giggle, scooting closer and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I uh, hope you can say the same for me." I pondered. He thought for a moment, before answering.

"Yeah. Mhmm. Definitely. I don't think there would be anyone else I'd share myself with besides you." He gave a goofy smile before kissing my lips again.

"You hesitated." I teased, snuggling into him. My head lay on his chest, our fingers still intertwined.

"Did not."
"Did too."
"Did not."
"Did too."
"Okay shhh." Harry giggled, placing a kiss on the top of my head. He fingers played around with mine, something he usually did to help me fall asleep. I felt myself drifting away.

"You can act like you don't, but you know that you are the only one I have ever loved with every fibre in my living soul. You know everything about me, more than I may know about myself. So it's good to know that you can say the same for me. I'm really lucky to have found you. I love you." He waited for a reply, but after about 30 seconds of not getting one, he realised I was asleep.

He chuckled, placing a hand on my back, rubbing up and down. He slowly lowered himself into a comfortable position, making sure not to wake me up. As soon as he could se my face, he pressed a sweet kiss to the tip of my nose.

Before drifting off to a heavy sleep himself, he took in the sight of my sleeping face, murmuring once more,

"I love you."