"I can't lose any of you."

Third POV

Smiling to herself from hearing the newly found confidence in Takemichi's voice, a sudden wave of something that (Y/N) couldn't even explain came over her, a wave of weakness. Soon, Draken felt her leaning even more on his shoulder, but it looked like she slumping.

"(Y/N), hey! You okay?" He urgently asked her, using his free hand to shake her awake as she lifted her head slowly.

"Draken, she's hurt bad. The wound on her leg is starting to bleed through and she's been stabbed," Emma managed to whimper.

Peering to the ground, Draken caught sight of her wrapped thigh, and the increasing color of red surround the small area around it. Gritting his teeth together, the taller boy held her close.

"Dammit, (Y/N), stay awake for me, okay?" He pleaded.

"I'm trying....but the world is spinning...and I feel higher than the clouds," she slurred slightly.

But the girl was still able to focus on the events taking place before her, even if her vision was a bit hazy. It was gonna be Takemichi vs Kiyomasa.

"Here's what's up. You and I still need to settle things. From our one on one back at the fight club," the blonde boy declared.

"What the hell are you talking about? You lost. Everybody there saw you get your ass kicked," Akaishi pointed out as he stepped forward as well.

"I didn't lose."

That only seemed to piss Kiyomasa even more as the veins on his face began to bulge out.

"Heh, well in that case, I'm bettin' a grand on Takemichi," Draken managed to smile.

Which was contagious to (Y/N) as she did the same. If they were going to do this, fighting club style, the group was going to do it right.

"Huh?"

"This is dumb as shit, but I'll go along with it," the tall boy commented.

"Me too! I'll bet two thousand on him!"

"I'll bet three thousand!"

Hina and Emma were now joining in on the bets. Well, (Y/N) couldn't let them one up each other. Flipping some of her hair out of her face, the gangster girl let out a small chuckle.

"I'm bettin' a million on Takechi."

"You guys, are you nuts?!"

Takemichi couldn't believe what he was hearing, his friends really had more confidence in him than he thought. Kiyomasa just found this to be hilarious as he turned back towards his goons while pointing at his head, making the comment that either they were all idiots, or they were just drunk. And that was far from the case.

"Wrong again," Draken spoke up.

"How do you figure?"

Easy answer, Takemitchy was going to win this. And there was one more thing, a little surprise that the Hell's Angel wanted to throw into the mix to shake the opponents up a little bit.

"Just so you know, I'm not only reporting you guys to my godfather, but you all might be getting a visit from the Katen Yakuza family. Now go win this, Takechi," (Y/N) weakly cheered.