"I can't fix this."

Third POV

Third POV

Once Takemichi had secured Inui's aid in helping with taking down Tenjiku and Kisaki, he figured it'd be best to call it a night and go home to recuperate before the next day. Because now, things were going to start happening. And they were going to start happening really fast.

(Y/N) decided to see him out since she was still a little on edge that perhaps there still could be people out there trying to come after them. Her protective side was going on overdrive now that this shit with Mucho just happened.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you home, Blondie Boy?" The Hell's Angel asked as she and the crybaby hero stood just outside of the old building.

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine from here. It's not too far away," Takemichi assured her with the best smile he could muster up.

The dual color haired girl only nodded slowly, even with that urge to argue still lingering in the back of her head. But, she had to respect what her friend wanted and just calm herself down a little bit.

Plus, there was something still on her blonde friend's mind too as he kind of looked down at his feet for a second. So much had happened in the past couple of hours that his brain was still trying to play catch up. Don't get him wrong, he meant everything he said earlier, but...it was still a lot to process.

Looking back up at the dual color haired girl in front of him, Takemichi kind of wanted one last wave of reassurance from her.

"Hey, Ange?"

"Hm?" (Y/N) hummed when she heard her friend calling her name.

Also kind of prompted her to snap out of her little daze too. It would get her mind off of things for a few minutes at least, so she was trying to make sure she didn't look like something was bothering her just so she could solely focus on Takemichi.

Kind of took him a couple of seconds to collect his own thoughts as he scratched the back of his head.

"Are you sure you want someone like me taking over Black Dragon? I-I just don't know if I'm the right person for it," the blonde boy voiced his lingering doubts he had about him taking over such a famous gang that kind of started all of this.

Takemichi knew he sounded so confident and so much like a badass of some kind when he made that declaration earlier. But, that was more so being caught up in the moment. His main goal was to keep everyone safe, and sometimes, those goals kind of blinded him from other declarations that he decided to make.

This was one of them. Hell, he knew this gang was important to a hell of a lot of people, which had also had its reputation tarnished from the past two years. Bringing the former glory back to Black Dragon's name felt like a big task.

However, it seemed like the (h/c) and white haired girl could make all those doubts go away with that smile that had just made its way up onto her face as she took a couple of steps towards her friend, taking one of his hands into hers as he tried his hardest not to blush. Maybe this was the one time he was glad he had bruises on his face in order to hide the cherry hue that has just appeared across his face.