"It's my turn to protect you."

Third POV

Man, (Y/N) didn't really remember much after she crashed. The only thing there was that she had tried to grab her phone, and then everything went black. Then, there was the sensation that she was being moved, but she wasn't conscious enough to realize what was going on.

It kind of reminded her of when she had passed out after the Bloody Halloween battle. She was beginning to feel and sense more of her surroundings. And then, the pain started to hit her. That burning sensation on her side and the aching in her head and arm.

"Uhh..." she groaned as she finally began to open her eyes a little, albeit, they were still kind of puffy since her nose was still broken.

And a motorcycle crash really doesn't help with that either. Unbeknownst to (Y/N) at the moment, Taiju had been kneeling beside her bed, his hands clasped together as they were leaned up against his forehead. That is, until he heard and felt the movement coming from the Hell's Angel in the bed.

The dual color haired girl's vision finally cleared up from being fuzzy and sure enough, when she had turned her head on the pillow, her (e/c) eyes meeting with the gang boss's golden ones. Looks like he had been praying right at her bedside.

"Damn, I forget how religious you are. Considering how you're such a shitty person," her voice finally escaped from her throat, though it sounded rather hoarse considering how she had been out in the cold for probably about an hour or so.

She didn't know, but the (h/c) and white haired girl did feel a bit chilly, which was a first considering she wasn't one to be bothered by the cold all that much. But, she was right about one thing, Taiju had been praying, praying that the girl would wake up soon. And it seemed like his prayers had been answered, now, he was staring at her with a look of shock mixed with relief.

"You're awake," the gang boss sighed as he stood up, coming closer to the Hell's Angel as she began to move.

However, (Y/N) was not fully aware of how badly she had been hurt as she began to sit up. That was when she felt a sharp and sudden burn erupt from her side, which was enough to take her breath away as she flinched rather harshly.

"OW! Gah, dammit..." the girl hissed as she grit her teeth together, her hands shooting to her side where she was feeling all the pain from.

That was when she noticed she had a bandage wrapped around her arm where her assailants had smacked her that ran all the way up to her upper arm. She also felt there was a thicker bandage wrapped around her upper stomach.

Seeing that she was in pain and letting his worry take the lead, Taiju quickly took action as he went over to try and assist (Y/N) as he went to go put his arm around her shoulders.

"Careful, here, let me-"

But the blue and white haired boy seemed to forget what he had done to her just a day before. She certainly hadn't forgotten, because the Hell's Angel was quick to glare a deadly glare at the gang boss as she put her hand out on his chest and pushed him away with a bit of hard force. Even while she was injured, she still had her terrifying strength. Taiju was taken aback a little bit, but he didn't dare move with those eyes shooting right through him.

"No, do not touch me," she growled.

Even if she was injured like this, she was not going to allow this bastard to put his hands on her. She was going to put up a fight if she had to because she knew that the blue and white haired boy would try and pull something if she were being stubborn.

However, much to the girl's surprise, Taiju didn't try to go back to trying to help her to sit up. Instead, he looked down and away from the Hell's Angel as she was able to make herself a little more comfortable.