"He's mine, got it?"

Third POV

Well, after all of this, Takemichi seriously just wanted to blow off some steam. He just needed to fucking punch something. On the outside, the crybaby hero looked calm, cool, and collected. But on the inside, he was such a mess. He was feeling so many negative emotions, sadness, anger, frustration, confusion, he just needed to take it out on something.

But he didn't want (Y/N) to see that. Because he knew this whole thing was affecting her not only mentally, but physically as well. He didn't want to see her deteriorate any further.

As he sat by her sleeping figure on the couch for a few more seconds, Takemichi reached over and grabbed her red nailed hand that laid across her stomach, gently giving it one last squeeze. A part of him didn't want to leave because of that fear that whoever had killed her in the near future would come and do their hellish deed, but he knew that wouldn't happen if Tiberius was there with her. That dog could take down a full grown man if he wanted to.

And, as he was about to find out, she'd soon have the company of some of her more infamous friends.

When the crybaby hero had opened up her door and literally took one step out onto her front porch, he noticed that there were two, much taller figures standing there, seeming to be ready to knock on the door.

"Huh?"

"Who the hell are you?"

Hearing the sudden gruff voice, Takemichi immediately tensed up as his head shot up slightly toward the two new figures standing at the door. Wait, he recognized these two, the one with the glasses had more of a piercing gaze than the one with the braids, though his emotionless expression was just as scary. And that's when it seemed to finally click in the blonde boy's mind as to who he was facing.

The charismatic duo from Roppongi that could summon over a hundred men with a single order. Yep, the crybaby hero was now face to face with the infamous Haitani brothers, and Rindou didn't look all that impressed that there was an unknown boy coming out of (Y/N)'s house. 

"U-Uh, oh, I-I was just leaving," Takemichi's stuttered, really trying not to piss these two off because he'd be dead for sure if he pissed them off.

He didn't even want to look into the brothers's eye. He was kind of scared now because he was in no sort of shape to try and fight anyone right at the moment, so he was very much trying his best not to make anyone angry. Though, it was kind of hard to do that since Rindou had decided to kind of try and intimidate the crybaby hero by leaning down to get in his face as he narrowed his eyes, making them appear even sharper. To the point where Takemichi was convinced they were gonna shoot bullet right through his glasses any second.

"Then beat it," the blonde and blue haired brother growled.

"Beating it, totally beating it," Takemichi definitely got the message as he hastily ran off of the dual color haired girl's porch and threw his hood up.

He had so just dodged a close one. The blonde boy wasn't really worried that they were going to hurt (Y/N), because they had really shown their care for her when they took her to get help after she had been stabbed by Kazutora. Plus, Chifuyu had said that she knew them, so if she didn't have a problem with them, then he shouldn't worry too much.

Besides, his fear was wearing off, and now, he just wanted to take his frustrations out on something.

As the blonde boy ran off, the older Haitani couldn't help but to watch him as he disappeared around the corner in the darkness of the storm. God, where had he seen him before? Ran swore he had seen that guy before, but he couldn't put his finger on it.