"You know I'll always need you, right?"

Third POV

A few days had passed since the entire Black Dragons battle, and even though (Y/N) knew she probably should've been resting, she needed to play the part as Mrs. Claus and deliver all of her presents since she was a little...occupied on Christmas Day. She had already made a couple of deliveries, but this one was a bit more special.

Holding her bag of goodies over her not-so bruised shoulder, the Hell's Angel went right up to the door of her next stop, and knocked on the door in a very familiar and rhythmic fashion.

"Where are my little princesses~" the dual color haired girl called out, knowing that would trigger a response right away.

And she wasn't exactly wrong. No sooner had the Hell's Angel made her little call, she heard two pairs of little feet barreling towards the door. Ah, just what her heart needed after all the shit she had been through this past month. Seconds later, the front door of the Mitsuya residence swung open, revealing the youngest Mitsuya sister as the dual color haired girl smiled down at the little girl.

Safe to say that Mana was very much pleased with who it was that was at the door.

"Sissy's here!" the little girl squealed as (Y/N) bent down in order to take her in her arms just as Luna quickly rounded the corner in order to join the hug fest as the Hell's Angel put her arm out to invite her into the hug.

"Yay!" Luna cheered as the other two came around the corner just in time for their older brother to see what was going on as he paled a little bit.

"Hey, you two, don't jump on her!" Mitsuya scolded his two younger sisters as Hakkai stood right behind him.

It had only been a couple of days since the big battle, so obviously, everyone was still healing from that. Hakkai had a bandaid on one of his cheeks while Mitsuya still had some bandages wrapped around his head as well as another bandaid in the same spot that the indigo haired boy had his. But their bruising was looking a lot better too.

As was the (h/c) and white haired girl's. The bruising from her broken nose had greatly subsided along with some of the others from her fight with Taiju. They were still a little purple, but the swelling had gone down quite a bit. Plus, the injuries that she had sustained in her motorcycle accident were healing up quite nicely too. Her arm was a little better as was her side, though they still had to be covered up. Her hip was still a bit sore too.

And it was because of those facts that Mitsuya really didn't want his sisters accidentally hurting the Hell's Angel when they were too young to even know what had gone on in the last couple of days.

But the gangster girl honestly didn't seem to care as she took the two little angels in her arms, not letting her injuries get the best of her whatsoever.

"Oh, Kashi, they're fine. I need some love from my little snuggle bugs," she assured her friends as she nuzzled her nose into Luna's cheek, causing her to let out a couple of giggles.

However, the lilac haired boy soon saw both of his little sisters turn back toward him, both of them sticking their tongues out at the exact same time as they scrunched up their little noses at their older brother.

"Bleh!"

Mitsuya could not believe what he was seeing as his jaw dropped a little bit. His good, sweet little sisters were starting to rebel against him! Well, not really, they just wanted to spend some time with the one they loved as their older sister since they hadn't seen her in so long.

Honestly, the second division captain might've reacted the same way if someone was holding him back from giving (Y/N) a hug.

Speaking of, the dual color haired girl knew what was going on, and it only warmed her heart even more. Made her forget about how achy she still was. But that could wait, because she still had to play the part as Mrs. Claus of course.