"I promise."

Third POV

2017

A few months before the big meeting with Toman, Kazutora was just getting released from prison after spending a couple of months in the slammer for assault on his father when he had gone home to visit his mother. Of course, with his own father being an upstanding member of society, the police went with his story over a former gang member's.

Carrying his belongings as he exited the prison, his hair now all black and kind of shaggy looking, Kazutora had just made it to the entrance when he noticed a silver car that was parked right in front of him. And the person driving it brought back memories for the tiger tattooed man as he stared at the driver looking back at him from the car.

"It's you," Kazutora managed to get out.

"It's been a while, Kazutora. Need a ride?" Chifuyu offered as he sat in the driver's seat, one hand on the steering wheel and the other draped outside the window slightly.

Not having anywhere else to go, the tiger tattooed man agreed and got into the passenger's side of the car with Chifuyu before the former first division vice captain started up the engine and made his way onto the main interstate. It was weird, Kazutora hadn't seen the man driving in twelve years. Ever since the Bloody Halloween. He had been ordered by the courts for him to stay away from any sort of gangs or their members or else he'd end up back behind bars since he already had a record.

He wondered how Toman was doing, if the original members were still a part of the organization at all. The man had no idea how bad it had really gotten.

"Toman's gone to the dogs. They're a criminal gang with zero ethics, and the cops can't touch them. I want us to turn Toman back into what it used to be," Chifuyu then explained as he continued driving.

Kazutora had heard the rumors about a notorious gang that had grown more dangerous throughout the years, but he never would've imagined it'd be a gang that he helped establish. Certainly, his friends would've stopped it from becoming evil, that was what they had wanted to set for the gangs of the world.

The tiger tattooed boy was at loss for words when he heard the former first division vice captain offer that, not realizing how bad it had really gotten. He wasn't so sure that two people could take down an organization as big as Toman on their own, but Chifuyu had some plans up his sleeve as he let out a small smile toward Kazutora.

"First, I want to take you to see an old friend. I think you'll be glad to see her. And we've got someone else coming to meet with us too," he informed his passenger as he turned off onto an exit that went to a much nicer part of Shibuya.

In fact, this was where a lot of richer people lived, celebrities, business professionals, and things of that nature. And did Chifuyu say 'her'? Oh man, Kazutora hadn't seen her in person in quite some time. The only thing he had were letters she had written him, but even then. He hadn't heard her voice or anything like that. Well, not speaking to him, but he had heard a few of her songs since she had become such a big celebrity in the music world.

About ten minutes later, Chifuyu pulled the small silver car into a nice parking garage, showing his ID to the security guard standing there. The bigger man nodded, allowing the car to enter the garage. Parking his car, the two men soon got out and entered the very luxurious lobby. Kazutora felt very out of place since he was wearing just a pale blue button up with some grey slacks. He didn't exactly look like a high end celebrity.

The tiger tattooed man waited for Chifuyu patiently as he came back from the front counter, nodding to him as a signal that they were good to go. The duo soon entered an elevator as the former first division captain pressed the number 7 button. Kazutora had to admit, he was nervous. This was his first time in a place like this and he was seeing a very close friend that was a part of the filth that Toman had become over the past twelve years for the first time in a long while.