"You are the Reason."

Third POV

What a hell of a night this had been. It was supposed to just be a nice evening with the family, minus Takumi obviously, and it just ended with chaos. And stress. Much stress. Not only that, but there was a lot more questions on (Y/N)'s mind than anything. For one thing, she had been having her crazy ass dreams once again. Plus, there was the fact that she had just collapsed at Nana's house out of nowhere when her legs gave out. And even more strange and slightly terrifying, her legs were severely bruised, like the lower half of her body had taken a hell of a beating.

Yasu had quickly and carefully loaded the teenager into his car and drove her to the same hospital that she and Draken had been in just about month beforehand. The (h/c) and white haired girl had given Daisuke a quick call to let him know that she was coming in once again, but her aching legs were really starting to show even more, so all she had told him was that something weird had happened and that he was the only person she trusted to take a look at it.

Once they had arrived, Daisuke was able to examine the dark purple and large bruises that laced her legs and the ones that trailed up near her stomach. When he finished, the yakuza doctor sat down with both (Y/N) and Yasu in order to discuss his findings.

"Well, Ms. Osaki, I will say that this isn't something I see everyday. Your mother and father didn't have any major health problems, did they?" The doctor asked the girl.

His answer kind of put (Y/N) on edge, even with her sore and aching legs, they were still starting to shake from her nervousness.

"Umm...no, not that I know of. Uh, my mom had an anxiety disorder that I guess I inherited. But other than that, they were both perfectly healthy," the (h/c) and white haired girl began explaining.

Nodding along with the information, Daisuke looked through the girl's files to make sure there wasn't anything missed information that they might not have known about.

"And when you say 'anxiety disorder', do you mean the panic attacks?"

Nodding her head, (Y/N) looked to her feet for a moment. That wasn't something she liked to discuss all that much. They didn't happen all that much, but when they did, the girl felt like crap for days. While Daisuke knew that she did not like talking about it, he had to make sure he could rule this condition out as a possibility for causing the bruising.

"Have you had one recently?" He asked.

Seeing his goddaughter tense up, her leg continuing to bounce up and down rapidly, her intertwined hands trembling slightly in her lap, Yasu put his arm around her shoulders, soothingly rubbing them as she took in a deep breath.

"No. I haven't had one...in almost two years," (Y/N) stated, unwanted memories now filling her head of the last episode she had.

Nodding his head once again, Daisuke wrote something down in his notes before taking his reading glasses off. Now he had a better idea as to what he believed what was going on.

"Well, you're too young to have thrombosis and you don't have any other significant medical problems. So I'd say this could be a vitamin deficiency. Being as that your body has taken a lot to heal from the trauma of last month, your veins might've grown weak in order to restore your body to its normal self. So I'm going to prescribe you some vitamin d supplements to take for the next couple of weeks and that might just do the trick," the doctor explained to the girl and her guardian.

Letting out a sigh of relief, (Y/N) put her head in her hands as she looked up with a gaze of hopefulness to the yakuza member. Thank goodness this wasn't as bad as it looked. It was weird, but it was an answer as to why this had happened.