"She's always protected me."

Third POV

"What do you mean her safety matters more right now?"

Mikey's question seemed to stop everything that was going on in the room. No one dared to move, no one dared to speak. Everyone tensed up underneath the commander's hard gaze. And he didn't like the silence he received, his eyes narrowing.

"Speak up, I won't ask again," the pale blonde ordered, not giving room for anyone to brush any of this off.

Whenever it concerned the Hell's Angel, Mikey didn't want any details to be left out. He had almost lost her twice, and he would be damned that if there was even the smallest chance of her being in any sort of danger, he'd be the one to put a stop to it. And the Toman commander didn't care about how he had to get that information.

As for the girl in question, (Y/N) wasn't too happy now that Mucho had gotten Mikey all riled up now. Her eyebrow twitched a little bit as she used the back of her hand to smack the fifth division captain on the chest.

"Way to go, loud mouth," she hissed under her breath.

Did Mucho really care? He cared about her safety, that was his top priority over everything else. So if he had to kind of get on her bad side in order to fulfill that, than the fifth division captain would gladly do so.

The atmosphere was becoming almost too thick for Takemichi, he felt like the pressure was growing at a quickening rate with every second that passed where Mikey didn't get an answer. Not only that, but everything he thought he knew about Hakkai and his connection to the Black Dragons, and why he would eventually kill his brother, the crybaby hero couldn't help but to question all of it.

Clearly, there was a big chunk missing. And it would seem as if he wouldn't be getting that answer so soon. Because he didn't dare speak when the Toman commander and female vice commander were in such heated states.

Still not receiving an answer, the commander let out a sigh as he leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. Even Draken straightened up a little bit too.

"Mitsuya, I'm leaving this to you. Now, all of you out except for Mucho, Hanma, and Chi-chin," the pale blonde boy ordered while the dual color haired girl let out a sigh through her nose.

Hakkai wanted to stay just to tell the commander everything that had happened between the Hell's Angel and his brother. He just wanted to spill everything out, because he knew it would keep her safe. But, he also knew that look on (Y/N)'s face as he quickly made eye contact with her while he began making his way out of the warehouse.

She was going to handle this on her own whether he wanted her to or not. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, but he wasn't about to stand up to her when she was this agitated.

Chifuyu and Takemichi both looked at each other as they made their way out of the building. They didn't know just how messy this whole thing was going to get. But right now, they both shared the same concerned expressions directed at the sole female member of Toman.

Once everyone had left, Mikey looked at the three standing in front of him. The (h/c) and white haired girl didn't really want to meet his gaze. Because this was not how she wanted her childhood friend to find out about everything. Clearly, her opinion on how she wanted to handle things wasn't quite the most popular one.

"Mucho, mind explaining what you meant earlier?" Mikey quickly got down to business, starting with the one who had brought this whole thing up first.

"I ran into Hachi and Hakkai while I was on my way home the other night and they were right on the edge of Black Dragon territory. I asked what happened and didn't quite get a straight answer," the fifth division captain started recalling the events that had happened the night everything went down.