"I trust her with my life."

Third POV

Well, tonight was the night. It was sort of an initiation if you want to call it that. Not that (Y/N) needed to be initiated into a gang that she commanded a couple years before. But whatever, she just wanted to make sure that no one would get suspicious of what she was really doing. Especially if it was Taiju.

Standing in her bathroom and looking at the reflection staring back at her, the Hell's Angel almost felt like she was looking at a different person. Instead of her normal french braid with her bandana tied in the front, the girl had opted to keep her long all held up in a high bun with an all black bandana tied around her head, the little bow she'd always do stayed hidden from sight.

(Like this)

(Like this)

Even her jewelry was going to be different. Instead of adorning her usual silver jewelry, (Y/N) opted for some of her solid black rings instead. The only necklace she decided to wear was the four-leafed clover that Takemichi had given her a while back.

 The only necklace she decided to wear was the four-leafed clover that Takemichi had given her a while back

She didn't know why, but it gave her comfort whenever she wore it. Plus, she didn't want anyone's grubby little fingers to touch her parents' jewelry that she wore, so she opted to keep them safe and hidden in her home. She wouldn't be staying here anyway during her time in the Black Dragons.

Looking over her appearance one last time, the dual color haired girl figured this was as good as it was going to get.

"Okay, let's do this," she said to herself before walking out of her bathroom, turning off the light as she did so.

Tiberius was staying with Junko and Kyosuke while the Hell's Angel would be staying right at the Shiba residence. The girl did not trust Taiju when he said he'd never hit Yuzuha again, plus there was the whole factor of Hakkai and what the crybaby hero had told her about. That was another thing she was going to try and take control of. She will be fucking damned if she lets her precious baby Kai go to jail because of his brother. Nope, nuh-uh, she wasn't going to allow it to happen.

Grabbing her bag from off of her couch, (Y/N) looked back one last time at her home. It was going to be a while before she was back, so she had to savor her last few moments. But now, now it was time for business. The Hell's Angel put on a serious face as she shut the door behind her and headed toward Becky to get this shit show on the road.