"God, I wish you were here."

Third POV

"I'm home!" The Hell's Angel announced once she had finally reached the Shiba household.

And oh, she was so out of breath. But she was so not going to deal with Taiju's temper or risk the safety of the other two siblings if they were home. She knew Samatoki was going to get real suspicious because she figured he'd catch onto her acting weird. Because (Y/N) knew herself, and she wasn't one to act that frantic.

But the image of Hakkai and Yuzuha was implanted in her brain, and she was just set on making sure she could keep their older brother away from them. And that was only going to happen if she was home.

Much to the dual color haired girl's relief, however, it seemed like the two younger siblings weren't home yet. Now she could breathe a little better as she made her way to the living room. And she wasn't really surprised to see the eldest Shiba sibling sitting there at the dining room table.

The blue and white haired boy turned to look at the Hell's Angel as she made her way to the hallway that would lead to Yuzuha's bedroom.

"About time. I was getting ready to go out and look for you," the gang boss said as he seemed to sigh.

Which was odd because the (h/c) and white haired girl recognized it to be a sigh of relief. It was like he had been worried about her, which there was no reason for him to be. It was just freakin' weird. The girl just arched an eyebrow at the gang boss.

"Trust me, I can take care of myself perfectly fine, Taiju," she stated to the boy.

She was Japan's Hell's Angel, so the gang members that knew her from reputation knew to stay the hell away from her. Because she could bury them six feet under within about five seconds. She didn't know, this was just getting too weird.

Figuring that since she was home and that Taiju knew where she was, (Y/N) would just head to Yuzuha's room and work on her homework. However, as she began making her way toward the hallway, the blue and white haired boy's voice stopped her.

"Hold it," he suddenly told her, which got her to stop in her tracks.

And of course, that was kind of annoying. It made the dual color haired girl roll her eyes a little bit as she turned back toward the gang boss.

"What?" She responded in a bit of a snappy tone of voice.

But that really didn't seem to bother Taiju as he turned around in his seat.

"Can you..." he started out, almost seeming to hesitate to tell her something.

That caught the Hell's Angel off guard completely. The boy's cheeks had turned a bit pink, and he was acting almost...shy? It was just odd. And she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"Can you stay out here? Please?" Taiju finally requested in kind of a soft and polite sort of voice.

What the fuck? This was not the Taiju that (Y/N) had known for all of these years. He had never really used the word 'please' and he wasn't one to ask for permission. He always gave the orders with no questions asked. So this was a new situation for the girl, and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"Why..?" The Hell's Angel asked in a very unsure tone of voice as she darted her eyes around a little bit.

Was she just freakin' hallucinating from all of the stress she had just been feeling? Because Taiju was acting like a completely different person than what he usually was. She finally looked back to his golden gaze. And it was soft, softer than what she had ever seen before.

"Just... Please?" The gang boss pleaded with her once again.

(Y/N) didn't know how to feel about this. What did he want for him to be acting like this all of a sudden? Well, here's where she was with herself in her internal decision making.