"You're his guardian angel."

Third POV

"I killed them all."

Those fours words felt like bullets shooting through both Takemichi and (Y/N). Here they were both thinking that Mikey would tell them that these allegations of him killing everyone from Toman were crazy, all lies, ludicrous. But, no. Their worst fears were confirmed when those four words left his lips.

Manjiro Sano had killed everyone from Toman, and he didn't seem to be all that bothered by it.

The Hell's Angel was just frozen in her spot, it was like her mind had gone into a fog. Never in a million years would she ever think this was the Mikey that would come to be a monster that would kill those he cared for. This was a stranger, this wasn't the same person she grew up with. She refused to believe that this was the same person. She and Takemichi just stayed in their stunned silence as Mikey finally revealed why he wanted the former first division captain there.

"That's why I need you now, to end this. To end it all," the former commander told the crybaby hero before reaching into his pocket and pulling something out.

He soon tossed it to the ground, the item clicking and clacking against the dirt. And that's when Takemichi realized that Mikey had just thrown him a gun. He wanted the crybaby hero to end it all. And what he meant by that was that Mikey wanted him to end his life.

"Takemitchy, pick up the gun," he instructed the time-leaper to do as he started making his way down from his metallic throne and right up to Takemichi.

The crybaby hero had tears pouring down his cheeks at this point. He never realized how much of a dark place that the commander had fallen into. It was almost too hard to believe, and he was frozen in his spot just as the former commander stood just about a foot away from him.

"This is the place where I want it to come to an end, the end of my dream," he spoke, that content smile still on his face.

This is the place where he wanted to die. It was place that was special to both Shinichiro and (Y/N), it was the place that symbolized the beginning of so many things. Now, he wanted it to be the place where it all ended.

The dual color haired girl couldn't even begin to comprehend what Mikey was saying. He wanted someone to kill him, he wanted to die, because he was going to kill again. It was a lot to take in, he had succumbed to the darkness that she had promised to keep him away from. And that...hurt more than anything that she could possibly imagine.

And Takemichi wasn't about to follow Mikey's orders. He refused.

"No! No, you can't ask me to do something like that to you! Don't say things like that! Saying that doesn't even make any sense! I came all this way to find you and when I do, you ask me to kill you? I won't! Why would I when the only reason I came here was...was because-"

"Because you wanted to see me? Hakkai said something similar to me just before he died," the former Toman commander recalled very calmly, talking about Hakkai's death like it meant nothing to him.

In the burning inferno of the church where he had taken the former second division vice captain, Hakkai really didn't seem all that afraid. He had said that it had been a good ride while it lasted and that he wished it could've lasted longer with Takemichi, with (Y/N), with everyone. But those words didn't seem to faze Mikey one bit. He just stared on blankly, not seeming to care as he turned and left the burning building, leaving Hakkai to meet his fiery demise. 

Oh, her poor baby Kai. The (h/c) and white haired girl was finding it harder to keep herself calm. But hearing someone she cared for deeply killing another that she cared for deeply was like she was caught between a rock in a hard place. She was mad, she was sad, she just wanted to help. Because again, this wasn't Mikey. It wasn't her Mikey. And the crybaby hero shared her same thoughts exactly.