"I'll take you there someday."

Third POV

A day after the whole kicking Kisaki out drama, a certain Hell's Angel was riding through the streets early that morning with her black haired passenger kind of laying his head down on her back as she drove. Both teens appeared to be in mechanic shop outfits, Baji's being dark blue and (Y/N)'s being light blue. Just like Shinichiro's. She actually matched with Mikey a little bit, something the commander of Toman was more that happy to brag about to others.

Slowing her roll on good ol' Becky, the dual color haired girl finally parked in front of a bike shop that held many memories for her. She had to kind of admire the building a little bit, a soft smile coming to her face before she heard the pale blonde boy along with her fellow vice commander. That kind of made her remember that she had been in a little bit of a rush to get here in the first place as she hastily turned her bike off while nudging the resting boy on her back, which prompted him to sluggishly sit up while letting out a yawn.

"Okay, we're here!" The dual color haired girl announced as she got off, unbuttoning off the top part of her mechanic uniform, revealing a black tank top underneath as she tied the sleeves around her waist.

Her hair was also thrown up in a slight messy bun since she didn't want her braid to get caught in any of the parts or tools that she'd be working with that day. Plus, she was going to be painting later anyway and she didn't want to risk dying some of her white locks a crazy color. She very much liked the way her natural hair looked.

"Geez, you're never this late, Angel," Draken kind of teased the Hell's Angel, even though she was kind of right on the dot with the time she told both him and Mikey that she was going to be there.

Typically though, she was about fifteen or twenty minutes early. If she was on time, that was late to her. And the girl couldn't really help it since her passenger decided to forget about what time she was supposed to pick him up. (Y/N) soon sent a small yet playful glare toward the long haired boy.

"I'm not the one who slept through his alarms when he was the one who wanted to ride with me on Becky," the girl jabbed as she nudged the boy beside her with her elbow.

Seriously, this wasn't the first time this had happened. But the last few times where Baji had practically begged her to take him on a ride with Becky, he had been waiting at the damn door every time she showed up. Or whenever she revved her bike to let him know that she was there, the black haired boy literally galloped down the stairs. Kind of made the dual color haired girl a little concerned that he'd fall and break something. But like she should've expected, Baji wasn't gonna let jumping and sliding down stairs intimidate him all that much.

But that particular morning, when the (h/c) and white haired girl had pulled up to his apartment, revving her bike once since she didn't want to make too much noise, Baji was nowhere to be seen. And sure enough, when she had gone up to his bedroom after letting herself in since Ryoko had given her a spare key, the founding first division captain was there passed out in his bed with his alarm blaring like crazy.

And then he had the audacity to be all early morning and sleepy flirty with her. Though, that was quickly stopped when she bopped him on the head after he decided to attach himself to her waist and nuzzle her stomach.

The sense of betrayal that he felt after she had called him out, OH! These past few days, it seemed like his precious baby was choosing nothing but violence when it came to him. Draken and Mikey watched as the long haired boy began to have comical crocodile tears form in his big brown now puppy eyes as he tried to make the girl feel the slightest bit of sympathy for him.

"What is with you and attacking me all of a sudden, Baby!?" He almost seemed to wail, which just made her roll her eyes as she poked his forehead.

It was far too early for his shenanigans and they had a lot of work to do that day. Though Mikey couldn't help but to let out a chuckle at his childhood friend's comedic misery.