"The first people I ever had any desire to follow were the two of them."

Third POV

Flashback

"You WHAT?!?" a loud screech rang out through the entire apartment building, causing the local birds sitting around to awaken from their slumber and fly off in fright.

As for the source of the sudden yell, well, ask a shocked and stunned (Y/N) Osaki as she sat in Baji's kitchen with the boy covering his ears from her shout. The girl had gone over that day to hang out as she had usually done many times before in the past. And since it was getting time for school to start up again, the two teens wanted to make the most of the remaining days of summer.

The girl was going to be starting her final year of middle school, and Baji... Well, that was one of the reasons he had called her to come over. She had asked the question about whether or not he was excited to be a second year, and that's where the problem lay. The long haired boy had failed to mention one crucial detail.

"What do you mean you got held back?!" the dual color haired girl began to interrogate the boy as she slammed her hands on the table, causing Baji to flinch.

This was the completely opposite reaction that his mother had. She had burst into tears, and (Y/N) just freaking decided to yell. Problem was, the boy really couldn't talk his way out of this.

"U-Uh, well..." the first division captain started, trying to find the right words in order to ease the girl's heated nerves.

She didn't even wait for his response. Instead, the Hell's Angel simply looked down at the boy's grades from the previous year. She couldn't help but to pale at the very low numbers. To think someone could score this low on tests and assignments.

"I knew you were dumb, but not this dumb..." the girl trailed off from the sheer shock of it all.

Oh, the poor boy felt a large arrow go right through his heart. Sometimes he forgot just how blunt she could be. Especially at times like this, but she didn't need to crack his poor little heart. Baji could think of the times when Mikey had come up with something stupid and the Hell's Angel lightly placed her opinions on the table.

Not this time, the (h/c) and white haired girl just had no filter this time. Sitting in the living room and overhearing the conversation, Ryoko about damn near choked on her drink when she heard the older girl just ripping into her son over his grades.

"HA! OH! She got you there, Keisuke!" the mother laughed, causing the boy's cheeks to turn even redder than they were before when the Hell's Angel began giving him the lectures.

"Mom!" Baji whined as he turned around in his chair to face his mother from the kitchen.

But Ryoko wasn't about to apologize. She simply went back to watching her show, ignoring her son's pleas completely. He kind of deserved this, if you asked her. Sinking back into her own seat, (Y/N) let out a heavy sigh as she ran her hands over her face and through her hair, which was down from its usual updo.

"Why don't you just ask the teachers if you don't understand something?" the girl questioned since that's what she did whenever she didn't get the concept that was being taught.

Heck, look where it's gotten her. The Hell's Angel was one of the top students at her school. Baji, not so much. In fact, he always wanted to avoid being talked to by the teachers since he had gotten into a fight or two during his first year of middle school. Needless to say, the first division captain had a bit of a reputation.

"Yeah...Baby, I don't think that'd work too well for me," the long haired boy slumped down in his seat even more.

Letting out another sigh of defeat, the (h/c) and white haired girl just laid her head down on the table for a couple of seconds. She should've known that'd be his answer, no surprise there. In fact, the girl had helped to damper his punishments whenever he did get into fights. Not surprisingly, a lot of them were provoked because some of the guys were getting a little too inappropriate toward her for Baji. The girl could very much take care of herself, but the first division captain had decided to ignore that fact on multiple occasions.