"You saved my life."

Third POV

"CHIFUYU!!!" The Hell's Angel's scream rang out through the room as she sat up on the futon.

Her breathing was heavy, she had sweat running down her face, and she still had the image of her dear friend being shot in the head and falling to the ground dead. Mitsuya, who had been asleep next to her, immediately woke up and turned to see the girl beside him sitting up and looking as pale as a ghost.

"What's wrong?" The lilac haired boy gently asked her as he slowly sat up, trying to wake up all the way.

He didn't know what time it was, but it didn't matter. Right now, he was more alarmed by the expression the slowly turned back to face him. (Y/N)'s eyes were wide open, he could see the glistening of sweat that had formed on her face, as well as the tears beginning to well up in her eyes. That scream wasn't from just an average nightmare.

The dual color haired girl then felt something bubbly in her stomach. She knew that feeling all too well, and it was coming on even worse than it had ever been. Holding back a gag by putting a hand in front of her mouth, the girl quickly threw off the covers before scrambling to get to her feet.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!" Mitsuya kept repeating her name as he watched the girl get to her feet before she rushed out of his bedroom.

As he called out her name, the second division captain hastily got to his feet as he followed her out the door to his room and saw her heading right towards the bathroom. Mitsuya kind of noticed a slight limp as she did so, but he figured maybe that was just because her body had been tired.

The Hell's Angel kind of slammed the door to the bathroom open and went straight to the toilet. She quickly pushed the lid and seat open, leaned over, and finally began throwing up everything she had ingested that day. It was bad. Mitsuya came in just seconds later and saw her puking her guts out, her breathing kind of sounding like it was more heaving and wheezing than anything.

The second division captain calmly took a seat next to the (h/c) and white haired girl on the floor, beginning to rub her back and gently brush her hair back away from her face as she started puking once again.

"Shh... it's okay. I got you," the lilac haired boy cooed to her as he felt her back tense up once again as she started up another puking episode.

Mitsuya felt her trembling too. This was more than just a sudden bug coming on all of a sudden. There was so much more to this, there had to be. That terrified look on her face said it all to the boy. A couple of seconds later, the second division captain heard a pair of tiny footsteps coming to the bathroom door, followed by a little knock.

"Big Bro? Is Sissy okay?" Luna's voice came from the other side of the door.

Oh, God. (Y/N) kind of froze. She hadn't meant to wake up the girls, and they certainly didn't deserve to see her like this, looking so disheveled. Mitsuya could sense her alarm at his sister's presence, so he quickly took action.

"She's okay, Luna. She's just got an upset stomach, go back to bed," the second division captain assured his sister, not wanting to worry the little girl since he could sense that's what the Hell's Angel wanted.

That seemed to satisfy the little girl as she let out a small and tired 'okay' before the teens heard her little footsteps leaving the door and heading back down the hall where hers and Mana's bedroom was. Once the Hell's Angel heard the faint sound of a bedroom door closing, the older girl finally broke down. Soft hiccups began filling the silence of the bathroom as she sat up with her elbows on the rim of the toilet seat. The dual color haired girl soon buried her face in her hands, her tears pouring down her face.