"I'll save you, no matter what!"

Third POV

"Tokyo Manji Gang Second Division Vice Captain, Hakkai Shiba. To protect and to defend my family and friends, I'm gonna beat your goddamn ass!!"

And so, the battle between brothers began. Hakkai didn't hesitate to throw the first fist at his brother, who retaliated with a punch to his younger brother's face. But that didn't stop the indigo haired boy, as he went right back to throwing fists and blocking the ones that were being thrown at him.

As the battle between brothers waged on, the other Toman members stood back and watched on. Chifuyu seemed to be left in a state of shock as he watched the usually shy boy show his true strength.

"Hakkai's changed," the first division vice captain seemed to almost gasp from what he was witnessing.

"Yeah," Mitsuya almost unconsciously responded.

But he really didn't know how important this moment was. It only meant one thing as Chifuyu's eyes seemed to sparkle a little bit.

"He didn't say 'kill'. He said 'beat'. This'll change the future, Takemitchy," the boy grinned over to his partner, who returned the gesture.

Looks like he and the others had finally gotten through to the indigo haired boy. Since he wouldn't be killing Taiju, then that meant Kisaki couldn't get a hold over him. Even after learning about the fact that the gang boss had turned his abuse onto the Hell's Angel and had basically watched him smack her around like it didn't mean a thing to him, Takemichi could finally start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Turning back to the fight, Hakkai had begun to back Taiju up a bit like (Y/N) had, even though some of his punches were being blocked by his older brother. Still, he was able to knock the eldest sibling in the face a couple of times, seeing some of the blood from his previous injuries as they started opening up again.

Hakkai wasn't in better shape, but he had finally shown his brother that he was done taking all of this bullshit from him. Finally, seeing that Taiju seemed to be catching his breath, the second division vice captain decided to back off for a second as he too, caught his breath.

The weird thing was that Taiju hadn't recovered as quickly as Hakkai expected him to. In fact, the gang boss stayed in his spot for a few moments as his golden gaze stared at the ground.

"God, must you continue to test me?" the older brother finally asked with tears beginning to form in his eyes.

The second division vice captain knew that look, and it made him freeze in his tracks before he saw his older brother get up and charge at him with lightning speed, his fist driving itself into his face and sending him to the ground with a force strong enough that it seemed to shake the ground beneath everyone else's feet. It mirrored the move that Hakkai pulled when Takemichi first saw him showcase his strength.

However, this time, the younger brother was kind of on the losing end of the spectrum as Taiju unleashed his fury on his now defenseless younger brother.

"Must I really kill the two members of my family?! Even though I love them so much?! I love them, I love them! I LOVE THEM!" the blue and white haired boy kept repeating and yelling in almost a psychotic manner.

Why? Why was he being handed down so many different tests when it came to those he claimed to love? He had already knocked out his one and only love interest, and now, he was doing the same thing to his little brother.

"Hakkai!" Yuzuha screamed as she continued holding the injured dual color haired girl.

Not only did she have to watch as her older brother beat her best friend, but now he had turned that onto her little brother. The one she was supposed to protect...and the one that had protected her. The ginger haired girl felt so helpless.