"I need you to trust me."

Third POV

"So you think this Kisaki guy is a part of Valhalla, huh? And you think that's why Baji turned on Toman," Samatoki concluded as he walked alongside the sole female member of Toman as the sun began to set on a slightly chilled fall day.

But that didn't bother the dual color haired girl, she was still wearing a t-shirt with her usual pants, her long hair out of its normal braid, and she lacked her signature bandana. A couple of days after visiting Shinichiro's grave, (Y/N) still didn't feel like she had received a sign about how she should handle this whole Valhalla/Baji thing, not to mention Kisaki.

Speaking of Kisaki, while she still kind of felt down and out about the anniversary of Shinichiro's death, the (h/c) and white haired girl received some very helpful information about the new third division captain. Chifuyu and Takemichi had gone to speak with Osanai of all people. But, the first division vice captain had revealed to her over the phone a couple of nights beforehand that Kisaki had basically orchestrated the whole attack on Draken, although, he hadn't counted on her getting stabbed as well.

And that was kind of when everything clicked in her mind about a lot of things. About Kisaki, about Valhalla, everything was now starting to make sense. The only bad part was that it wouldn't fly past Mikey at all, not without concrete proof, and she knew that. So (Y/N) wanted to share this information with another close associate without her pale blonde friend catching wind of it.

"I don't think, I know that's why he's doing it. Kei doesn't just abandon his friends like that. Besides, now this whole Valhalla thing makes sense to me. The manipulation, Kisaki using people, that's what Keisuke's trying to prove here," the girl exasperated as she walked out in front of the taller boy, giving him a very knowing look.

"How the hell can you even trust what Osanai says, (Y/N)? For all you guys know, he could just be leading you on," the silver haired boy mentioned.

Sure, Samatoki trusted her word and knew she was smart, but he also knew her emotions could blindside her too, and he just wanted her to see that if that were to be the case. But (Y/N) already knew it wasn't like that.

"What the hell does he even have to gain from this, Toki? It's not like Osanai is all that smart. I doubt he could come up with something that complicated," the girl threw her hands out, almost becoming a little bit irritated.

A part of her knew that Samatoki was just trying to make sure she kept all of her options open, but come on, everyone knew that Osanai wasn't that smart. And with Moebius no longer in commission, it wasn't like he was going back to the gang life anytime soon. The dual color haired girl soon gave her yakuza friend a very annoyed look as she curled her fingers like claws once she saw that smirk on his face.

"Who knows, (Y/N)? Maybe Osanai's some sort of genius and is just trying to put all the blame on Kisaki for the shit that happened," Samatoki was now playing devil's advocate.

"Oh my go-TOKI!! ARGHH!!" The dual color haired girl groaned as she put her hands on the sides of her head before hearing her silver haired friend let out a laugh at her reaction.

Before she knew it, Samatoki had taken a couple of steps towards her with his hands in his pockets, that stupid smile on his face. And he knew his words would spark that reaction out of her too as he got up towards the slightly irritated girl, grabbing her wrist and bringing her towards him despite her slight fight.

"Sorry, I'm being an asshole. You know, like I normally am," the silver haired boy joked as brought the girl's face into his hands, something she really didn't mind.

(Y/N) and Samatoki had known each other for years, which also meant they both knew what made each other tick, and the silver haired yakuza was pushing all of those buttons right at the moment as his old friend glared up at him, yet she hadn't tried to pull away from his grasp. She was far too used to these little affectionate moves that were pulled by all of her male friends.