"Leave it to us."

Third POV

Did the Hell's Angel kind of wish she had prepared more for the elements before she went outside? Definitely. Sprinting with her bare feet in the snow didn't exactly feel the best, but she was going off of pure adrenaline at the moment. The cold and slightly bitter December breeze nipped at her bare skin as she ran through the streets.

Didn't matter. (Y/N) was going to put a stop to this once and for all. And judging by how quiet the house was when she had busted through Taiju's bedroom door, the girl assumed that everyone was already at the church and that the battle had begun.

As she turned a corner, the dual color haired girl finally spotted the majestic building just up ahead of her. She'd be able to warm up in there for a little bit before she took matters into her own hands. Stopping for a second to catch her breath, the Hell's Angel had to stare at the building for a moment. It may have been a sign of the holy night, but she knew Hell was occurring on the inside.

Time to go do this.

Jogging over to the stairs, the gangster girl soon heard the sound of a motor off to her right, followed by a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)!" she heard her name being called.

The sound of the bike made her freeze for a second, but she knew that motor. It only belonged to the baddest Impulse in all of Shibuya. Turning her head over toward the source of the voice, (Y/N) was quite surprised to see the familiar figure with that distinct lilac hair coming her way in a hasty jog of his own.

"Kashi! What're you doing here?" the Hell's Angel questioned, almost interrogating Mitsuya as he finally got close enough.

He shouldn't have even known about this, there's no way. She hadn't said anything, she was assuming Hakkai didn't either, so why the hell was he even here? Unfortunately, a little bit, for the (h/c) and white haired girl, she wasn't the only one wondering that.

"I should be asking you that. What the hell are you doing out here with nothing on?" the second division captain returned all of the questions, growing more concerned by the moment as he took in the sight before him.

This was not like (Y/N) at all. Sure, she might not have let the cold bug her all that much, but she had enough sense to put on a light jacket and some shoes. Still, he knew right away when he spotted her running toward the staircase that something had happened.

And those thoughts were only solidified when he noticed her kind of keeping her face turned away, along with the large bandage wrapped around her arm. Oh, God, please let Mitsuya be wrong for once. The taller boy soon went over to the girl standing on one step, gently brushing some of her slightly messy hair back, and rested his hand on the side of her face to encourage her to face him.

He could see the bruising, he could see the small cuts. As much as he wanted to go into a rage at the moment, he had to handle this with care.

"Babygirl, look at me, what happened?" (Y/N) heard her nickname come from his lips in that soothing and gentle tone.

Kind of like with Mikey, the gangster girl was scared she'd burst into tears right then and there. But she didn't. She held it together, although, she kind of wished she didn't look so beat up. Still, she wasn't one to be concerned about right now in her opinion. She was more worried about what was going on in that church.

Turning back toward Mitsuya, his eyes widened a little bit at how bruised her nose and the bottom parts of her eyes were, the Hell's Angel put her hand on his, and slowly took it away from her face as she quickly shook her head.

"Later. We just need to get inside," the girl stated, not even waiting for an answer before she turned and began sprinting up the stairs.

"Hey, (Y/N), slow down!" she heard Mitsuya call after her.