Chapter 27 : B A D E N D I N G

((Bad Ending))

((I will make sure to... you. I'll help you... my dear daughter.))

Third Person's POV

Three years passed by and the title of the Archduke was soon passed down to Silver. An 'accident' happened that made his lover, Orianna, have difficulties in walking. This causes Silver to carry her during their wedding. Their wedding was celebrated in a modest manner inside the Wandallyn territory.

Orianna's POV

I...

I no longer have control over my body or my voice.

It's been three years since Silver forcefully took control of my body just like how he did to Lianne according to the notebook. He even paralyzed my legs just to make sure I won't run away from him.

"Isn't this lovely? We will soon meet our baby, the child that will be born because of our love."

My tears start falling from my eyes as I can feel the movement inside my belly. Before long this baby will be born... and I don't know if I can accept her.

I can't...

I... did not want any of this.

"My dear Ori... I love you so much..."

My body... my mind...

"You taste so sweet. Just how can you be this adorable under me?"

His voice... the way he whispers things in my ears... the way he pulls me so close to him... everything is so disgusting!

I have lost everything...

"Since you trust her so much... I can't help but feel jealous. And to ease this pain in my heart, might as well get rid of the source... right? Don't look at me like that. It's better this way. Now, no one will steal you away from me. You are mine and mine alone, my sweet Ori."

He ended Sara's life that night...

And that horrible night... I fully become his.

"Your mind... your body... and your heart, they are all mine. You belong to me. And tonight, I will allow you to scream my name so loud that the world will know who you belong to,"

Both my mind and... my body.

No matter how much I pleaded with him that night to stop, he did not stop. Only when the light of the dawn passed through the window did that night end. He kept me by his side every day and every night. He... He touches me again and again.

He continues to mark me over and over again until my body bleeds.

I... don't want any of this...

I-- Please...! Just why me? I...

My tears continue pouring from my eyes as I can feel his lips placing kisses on my neck.

My heart continues to thump painfully inside my chest... along with the heartbeat of this baby inside of me.

Please... end me. I beg of you...! I don't want this!

And as if someone has finally heard my pleading, a bright light blinded my sight as everything faded away.