Chapter 69 : ̷P̷i̷e̷c̷e̷s̷ ̷O̷f̷ ̷T̷h̷e̷ ̷P̷a̷s̷t̷ ̷(̷3̷)̷

"S-stop it! Stop this foolishness!" A red face Errissa exclaimed as she tries to prevent her own heart from pounding loudly. She can not and will never be able to comprehend the man in front of her. Not now... not ever.

'H-how...? How can she be so c-cute?' Aiden thought as he stare at Errissa's redden face.

"What is going on here?!!!" a new voice made them jump in surprise as Silver appeared in the hallway with guards behind him.

He stares at the broken metal bars before shifting his attention to Aiden clasping Errissa's hand. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he let out a weary sigh as he glared at Aiden.

"Oh, not you too! How did she manage to seduce you here, huh? I thought out of everyone here. You would be the one most immune to her seduction??" he exclaimed as he motioned for the guards to grab Errissa.

"I won't let you seize her!" Aiden spoke as he tries covering Errissa from getting grabbed by the guards.

He cannot see her reaction, but he can feel Errissa's glare from behind his back. Errissa pushed him aside as she allow herself to be captured.

"What are you doing?? I told you I would take responsibility for you!" he exclaims in frustration as he tries grabbing Errissa but Silver's sword made its way to his throat.

"Stop this foolishness! Wake up Aiden! It's time for her to accept her punishment!"

*Bathump! Bathump!*

Aiden's eyes widen from hearing his words as his heart starts thumping wildly. He can not and will not let Errissa die in front of everyone like that.

"I said, I will not let you take her!" As his mana began surrounding him, a shadow of some sort halts him from advancing an inch as it began enveloping his body...

Gasps can be heard from the guards as they all watched him be paralyzed by the shadow. Even he is bewildered by what happened.

"W-what is it??"

"What is that thing??"

"Aiden!" Silver exclaim as he pushes away the guards and tries to pry Aiden out of the shadow.

"Pfft!" They all flinch in surprise as soon as they heard a burst of muffled laughter.

"Pfft!! Hahahaha!! Oh my gosh! You are all so hilarious!" Errissa is standing between two guards as her shoulders shake from her laughter.

"You! Are you the one doing this?!" Silver screams in anger as he seizes her by her collar.

Errissa took a deep breath to calm herself before staring at them with such cold eyes that made them shiver.

"Oh? I never thought you would notice. Pfft! Of course, it's me! Who else would do this? Aiden, himself? Pfft! That is just stupid!" she said in a mocking tone as she continues to laugh.

Silver face turns bright red in anger, and he can feel his heart bursting with hatred for the person in front of him. He let go of her collar before grabbing her throat.

"Urk!" Errissa clasp the hand grasping her throat before she felt him tighten his hold on her.

"Silver!!" Aiden's eyes widen in surprise as he tries to free himself from the shadows that are holding him.

"D-do it! K-kill me!" She manages to gasp as she glared at Silver.

"Oh, with pleasure!" Silver answers with a grin as he tightens his hold on her making her gasp for air.