Chapter 79 : The TRUTH (2)

'I woke up right after the carriage accident that happened when we were just a kid. And a loud scream escapes my lips. I never once wished to relive that life again, yet here I am... back in this inescapable life. I relive that life with anger filling my heart. Nothing has changed. Though I tried my best to escape that house and start a new life for me utilizing my experience back in my life as ***.'

"My name... Why is my name here been erased?"

'Yet I failed and ended up with my head detached from my body. And then I woke up once again... not in the modern world but back again as a child. This time I tried mending my bond with this so-called family of mine and yet it was always a failure. Over and over, I continue reliving this cursed life! I truly despise living as Errissa!

But I find out about that notebook... the duchess gifted it to me. And what I have read from that made me shake in anger. The reason why I continue to relive this life and why I inevitably ended up receiving such fate was because of her and Lianne!'

"What does this mean...?"

*Bathump! Bathump!*

Errissa can feel her heart thumping painfully in her chest the more her memories are flooding her mind. Everything is moving fast.

'The Duchess was trying to experiment with every possible outcome of Lianne's life, and I am the only one who can recall it! Why!! Just why?! What was she trying to do?! I tried digging more as to why or how she can redo the time over and over again. And what I have found out made the string of my sanity break. She was the reincarnation of the first Duchess! That was the reason why she was so powerful! And you know what is funny... she was ALIVE this whole time! Hiding in the darkness while watching me struggle to live my life! It doesn't help that she made a deal with that Fog! She has allowed that entity, whoever is hiding in the Fog to control everyone here like a puppet!

Who does she believe she is?! Does she think I will let her continue this nonsense??

I tried confronting her. Why was she doing this? What was the reason? And you know what she responds to me.'

Her heart began thumping in anticipation as she took a deep breath before she continued reading the words. She can feel the anger slowly filling her heart, and the sadness that is numbing her senses.

"I am doing this for you! I am trying to rewrite your fate! Our fate! I want to have our family whole again!"

What kind of insane person is she?? She was the one who put me in this cursed life and robbed me of the freedom I had!

I don't know how she did it, but she admits to being the one who made that airplane accident. It turns out that I was not the only one who was reborn in that life. All of us were reborn in that life. And out of everyone who could have been gifted with our past memories it was her!

She recreated what she knew about our first life, turn it into a novel, and tried to create it as a game. And when she identify us in the same airplane, she seized that chance to try and be sent back to our past life. She... she robs us of our freedom!! Just for what?! Because she wants a whole family?! Fudge it!

That is why in this life. I made a deal with Sylvia.'

"Sylvia...? The dragon?!" She gasps in surprise as she reread the words once again.

'I met the black dragon?! How?!' Errissa thought to herself as her hands began trembling a bit.

'She will obtain her revenge against the kingdom while I get mine. And thus a promise was made between us. Thus, when I woke once again for the umpteenth time, Sylvia grant me her power so that I can break free from those strings that is manipulating me. And yet... The duchess manages to undo the spells that Sylvia had cast on me.