2.

As the years passed by they protected sage from all the evil things and people that have tried to hurt and kill her over the years and they met a witch named Harper who was able to help sage with her magic and overtime she learned control and Harper became a family friend to them .

8 years later

Sage was swimming around the castle and she was in a hurry and she bumped into her father and he turned around and looked at her confused and a little angry.

"I'm sorry dad ." She said looking at him.

"Where are you going?" He said looking at her curious.

" nowhere really ."sage said softly smiling. "I just wanted to swim around the house."

"Ok well please be careful and go slow." He said looking at her .

"I will dad" sage said looking at him softly.

She continued to swim around the castle.

Maya came from hunting for them and as they were eating sage broke the silence.

"So Harper is helping me more with my magic and to learn to control it ." Sage said softly looking at her mother.

" thats wonderful." Maya said looking at her smiling softly.

"Yes it is." Vincent said softly.

"Hey dad, you wanna go for a swim?" Sage said looking at him softly.

"Sure I'd love to." Vincent said looking at her .

They went for a swim and they played a little game, Vincent sat on a rock and sage went over to him and looked at him worried.

"Dad are you ok?" Sage said looking at him.

"Yes I am , but I don't think the baby wants me to go for a swim." Vincent said looking at her softly.

"Yes well I'm sure he's fine so come on let's-" sage said looking at him . "Baby?"

He moved his arm to reveal his pouch which was gently bulged out softly and sage looked at him and gasped softly .

"I'm going to be a big sister ?" She said looking at him softly.

"Yes you are." Vincent said softly.

One day Vincent stood in the doorway of sage's room and saw her laying on her bed her tail was coiled up and he smiled softly.

"What do you want dad ?" Sage said softly.

"I just wanted to see what you were doing in here that's all." He said looking at her.

"Hmm , how is she doing?" Sage said softly.

He looked at her and tilted his head forward and laughed nervously.

"She's fine." Vincent said looking at her from the doorway. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." She said looking at him.

"Really cause it looked gloomy up above on the human land ." He said looking at her.

"Dad I'm fine just leave it alone please." She said looking at him shooting up and everything began to shake and it began to thunder up above .

" ok noticed." He said looking at her slowly backing up and turned around and left her room .

Sage looked at him and sighed softly and the thunder stopped and so did the shaking.

Sage felt a off presence was inside her room and she looked around her room and then she did see someone it was a shark and he looked at her smirking she didn't want to scream and she slowly got up and went out of her room and when she was far away from her room she full on swam as quickly as she could to find her dad.