9.

Sage was swimming and she saw Theo's daughter again and she tried to swim away but she was right in front of sage .

"What do you want?" Sage said looking at her iterated .

"Let's start over ,we kind of got of to a bad start my name is Annabelle ." She said looking at sage .

"Bad start ?! You stabbed me and then your dad almost threatened to kill me ." Sage said looking at her and crossed her arms .

"Well technically you possessed his body but don't think you can do it to me cause you can't ." Annabella said looking at sage .

"Hmm well I didn't have a choice he was going to kill me ." Sage said.

"He should have." Annabelle said annoyed.

"Well I can't die ." Sage said softly.

"You can die by a sliver dagger to the heart or by being quickly killed by stomach acid ." Annabelle said looking at sage .

"Well thankfully no one wants to eat me cause I don't see any sharks or crabs so you are out of luck my friend." Sage said softly smiling and tilted her head to the side.

"Hmm maybe not but I do have a sliver dagger in hand ." Anna said looking at sage holding a dagger in her hands.

Sage quickly chanted a spell that would block Anna from stabbing her.

"Patere." Sage said putting her hands in front of her as she chanted the spell and Annabelle flew back a little and looked at sage annoyed.

"You've got that Parker fire I like that ." Annabelle said looking at her grinning.

Sage looked at her confused, how does she know about her family?

"I know all about you and your special little family." Annabelle said looking at sage smiling softly.

"Patere." Sage said again angry .

"Icaeus." Annabelle said putting her hand out in front of her and it blocked Sage's spell from reaching her. "You may be a all powerful tribrid but everyone has a weakness."

She then spelled up a long big sliver spear and sage looked at it in horror but before she could do a spell Annabelle already casted on her .

"Ascendo ." She said moving her hand up and sage was lifted in the air and she was brought over underneath the spear . "So any last words?"

Sage looked at her annoyed.

"No ? Ok " Anna said before she waved her hand and let go and sage fell but before she could fully fall she disappeared and Annabelle gasped in annoyance and sage came up from behind her and stabbed her .

"Screw you ." Sage whispered softly in her ear before letting go and swimming away .

Sage tried to get home but she saw Theo who looked at her angry and annoyed.

"You wanna explain what you just did to her?" He said looking at her angry .

"Not really ." Sage said looking at him and tilted her head .

"Hmm you really are starting to piss me off ." Theo said going over to her and grabbed her before she could even react .

"Wait wait wait if you kill me you'd be regretting it later ." Sage said looking at him .

"Do you really think I care sage ? " Theo said softly.

He then opened his mouth wide to reveal his razor sharp teeth and sage looked at them terrified for her life and he was about to put her in until she quickly chanted something.