3.

2 weeks later

Sage was talking to her father about the baby's name .

"But why hope you could have picked something different." Vincent said looking at her curious with his arms crossed.

"Dad you and mom both had what ? 3 ,2 weeks to come up with a name and you guys still haven't picked a name so I just decided to help you." Sage said looking at him.

He looked at her a little bit annoyed and scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Ok but we were going to pick a name eventually." He said looking at her.

"Was that before or after the baby was born ?" Sage said softly and raised her eyebrow.

His mouth hung open a little bit.

" Maya come get your daughter now please she's going to make me choke her in a second." Vincent said looking at sage angry .

Sage quickly swam out of the room and went to her mother who was sitting in the garden area and she turned around and looked at sage.

"Hi sweetheart how are you doing?"

"Dad just threatened to choke me." Sage said looking at her worried then looked back to make sure he wasn't behind her.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to say that." Maya said softly smiling.

Sage looked at her mother annoyed as to why she didn't fully believe her.

Maya went hunting and sage went over to her father who was in one of the bedrooms .

"Dad ?" Sage softly said looking at him.

He turned around and looked at him,his arm was resting on his belly.

"What are you doing?" She said looking at him.

"I'm trying to decide what exactly to do with the baby's room." He said softly looking at her then looked at the empty room.

"Do what you did for me before I was born."

"To copy the same room as your baby room ?" He said looking at her confused.

"Yes just change the colors." Sage said looking at him.

He did that .

"But I don't really want her, I don't want a sister." Sage said looking at him.

"But you were so excited, what happened?" He said looking at her sadly.

"Yeah I was excited until she almost tried to kill me !" Sage said looking at him angry a little bit.

"She didn't really try to kill you." He said going over to her and looking at her softly.

She scoffed softly and he looked at her.

"Oh sage what would we ever do without you?" Her father said softly smiling as he stroked her hair and kissed her head gently.

"Probably something evil or wreak havoc on everyone and everything." She said looking up at him.

" well ok then." Vincent said looking at her awkwardly.

She made a face and so did he and smiled softly and he kissed her on top of the head gently.