18.

After that everything went back to normal except for Sage's siblings and her birth since Theo had turned her whole life around and inside out .

The next day sage was sitting in her chair and her tail was wrapped around the leg of her chair and sage was looking in the mirror.

Vincent came in and sage looked up and turned her head around.

"Hi dad." She said softly.

"Hi sweetheart are you ok?" Her father said swimming in her room and going over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sage said softly.

He picked up her brush and started brushing her hair gently.

"Where's mom at? I didn't see her this morning when I went to the living room and the garden ." Sage said softly.

"Your mother is on her way to go talk to someone about something very important." Her father said softly continuing to brush her hair.

"Oh ." Sage said quietly.

"How have you grown so quickly? I feel like you were just born yesterday." Vincent said softly .

"I was born yesterday dad." Sage pointed out.

Vincent frowned and looked at her.

Sage was 7 years old and Vincent put his head on top of her head gently and sage smiled weakly.

Then Vincent tried to do a spell that made a butterfly to show sage but his powers started acting out of control and a blue spark of his magic shot out and both him and sage jumped a little bit, sage turned around and looked at him.

"Dad ? What just happened?" Sage questioned him.

"I have no idea." He said softly.

He tried again and the same thing happened again and he brought Harper over and she told him why his powers were out of control and he was baffled cause he should've realized that.

"You are pregnant." Harper said looking at him . "That's why your powers are acting up."

"I should've known that." Vincent said looking at her awkwardly.

She tilted her head gently.

"Ya think !" Harper said softly.

Vincent looked at her and made a annoyed face and she smiled softly and so did he, Harper left .

Vincent was puzzled on how he was going to tell sage and then he heard something up above it sounded like a explosion was happening and sage quickly came in the room and Vincent looked at her worried cause he thought the noise scared her and it did .

Sage went over to him and went inside his pouch and he looked at his pouch and gently rubbed it.

"It's ok you're ok come on out it's ok it's over now." Vincent said in a soothing voice.

Sage came out of his pouch and he looked at her softly smiling.

He went over and bent down to face her.