19.

1 week later

Sage kind of got over her sister and brother's death and one day Vincent came in her room and sage looked at him .

"I know things have been super rough lately and I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you've been through." Her father said softly going over to her.

"Dad if you have come to tell me that things will get better,I'm gonna cry and I'm so sick of crying so much." Sage said softly. "And if you tell me that you are carrying , I'm still going to cry so ."

He looked at her awkwardly and smiled nervously and sage realized.

"Well..." Vincent said smiling awkwardly.

"Dad!" Sage said softly.

"It's not my fault she kind of wanted to." Vincent said looking at her.

" I don't need to hear that ." Sage said covering her ears and looked at him annoyed.

Vincent laughed softly and sage scoffed softly.

"And I know no one could ever replace her." Vincent said looking at her.

Sage looked down sadly, she knew he was talking about Hope.

Sage turned away from him and he looked at her glum.

"I'm sorry honey." Vincent said softly. "I'm so sorry."

Sage looked up then to the side trying not to cry .

"She's not dead she can't die she's like me we can't die ." Sage said in disbelief.

Vincent sighed softly and put his head down.

"Sage you are in denial honey please just-" He started to say.

"Just what ?! My sister is gone because of me she's dead because of me ." Sage said voice breaking and tears forming in her eyes. "I couldn't save her , she's not dead I know she's not she can't be she can't die ."

Vincent didn't want to tell sage the truth about what really happened to her sister but he knew he had to .

"Your sister is dead because of me, not you sage I was the one that killed her not you." Vincent said softly.

"What?" Sage said looking at him in shock.

"I had no control over what I was doing and I killed her." Vincent said looking at her.

"You killed my sister?" Sage said in disbelief.

Vincent looked at her sadly.

"You killed her, and you didn't think to tell me at first." Sage said angry and the room shook.

"You were going through a rough time and I had no control over what I was doing and by the time I realized it was too late ." Vincent said looking at her.

"Where is she? I want to see her." Sage demanded.

Vincent looked at her sadly and then looked down and sage realized and shook her head slowly.

"No no dad please tell me you didn't do it please dad tell me!" Sage yelled softly.

"I had no control over it it just happened." Vincent said still glancing down at the floor.

Sage looked at him like someone had just stabbed her in the chest with a silver dagger in this case someone did someone who she trusted someone who she loved very much and cared and protected her.

Sage couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't live like this anymore.

"And your mother didn't want to tell you either." Her father said softly.