13

Maya and Vincent would constantly have to check up on her to make sure she was ok and Hope would get a little annoyed by it .

Sage would get worried about nothing and the castle would shake and she would say the wrong stuff without realizing it and sometimes she would yell at her father or her mother or even Hope and they all felt bad for sage she couldn't control it .

One time sage accidentally had a episode in front of her dad .

"I'm sorry dad." Sage said looking at him .

"It's ok." Vincent said looking at her.

Sage started crying softly and sage started having a panic attack and her hands starting shaking and Vincent reached to touch her hand to calm her down but she full on broke down.

"No leave me alone." She said getting up and going to her room.

It started raining and sage laid face down on her bed and sobbed and Vincent came in and he bent down and looked at her.

"Sweetie it's ok daddy is here." Vincent said in a soothing voice.

He stroked her arm gently .

Sage continued to cry and Vincent kept stroking her arm and ran a finger down her spine to calm her down and after a while it worked.

That night Vincent and Maya were tucking in sage and Maya stroked Sage's hair and kissed the top of her head gently.

"Good night honey." Maya said softly.

"Good night sweetheart." Vincent said swell.

"Good night ." Sage said looking at them.

They swam out of her room and sage sighed softly.

"This is horrible, what are we going to do?" Vincent said softly.

Sage looked over.

"Don't worry we'll figure it out ." Maya said quietly.

"No one can see her like this , I never wanted this for her. Did you see how she was in the living room? "Vincent said quietly as well going into his room.

Sage started to cry softly but thankfully it didn't rain

"Her eyes ..."Vincent said softly.

Sage continued to cry and cry and sage didn't really didn't get any sleep that night.

The next day sage came into the living room where her dad was.

"Hi honey are you ok? You look -"Vincent started to say.

"Outdated? Stressed out? Completely falling apart? Moody ? Tired? Restless?" Sage said quickly and looking at him insane.

"I was going to say sleepy but ok ." He said looking at her.

Sage sighed softly .

Then Vincent's magic started getting out of control and a blue spark of his magic came out and almost hit sage but thankfully she ducked and looked at him worried , Maya came in.

"Dad are you ok ?" Sage said looking at him.

"Vincent what happened?" Maya said frantically looking at him.

"I'm fine the baby moved around too quickly and I just lost control." Vincent admitted.

Maya went over to him and helped him up and wrapped her tail around his tail gently and guided him to his room and he had a hand on his belly.

"Maya I'm fine I promise." Vincent said looking at her.

"Are you sure? You know how your pregnancy frizzes with your magic." She said carefully.