21

One day Vincent was in his room and he was laying in his bed with the blanket over him and he had his hands resting on his belly gently , and then he felt the baby move around and he smiled softly and glanced down at his belly and gently rubbed it.

"Hi there buddy, I see you are awake." Vincent spoke softly.

There was movement from inside the wall of the pouch and Vincent couldn't stop smiling.

Sage came in and Vincent looked up at her .

"Hi honey." Vincent said smiling.

"Hi dad I see you are excited about something." Sage said softly.

"Yeah I am ." Vincent said looking at her.

"Well that's good you wanna to take a swim ?" Sage asked.

"Sure." Vincent replied.

Sage helped him up and they went out of the castle and they began to swim.

After a while Vincent held his stomach tightly and groaned softly , sage turned around and swam back over to him and put her hand on his arm where his shoulder was.

"Dad what's wrong?" She said a little worried.

"I don't know , my stomach hurts so bad." Vincent said looking at her then he sat down on the floor and sage looked around and thankfully didn't see anyone.

"Ok come on let's try and make it back home." Sage said helping him up .

"I cant it hurts so bad I can barely swim or move ." Vincent said panting.

"Ok it's ok." Sage said just accepting it.

Then a woman came over to them and sage noticed her tail she was a shark and sage came in between her dad and the woman.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!" Sage asked angry .

"It's ok you can trust me I'm not going to hurt you guys my name is Ivy I'm a nurse shark let me help you guys." The woman said carefully.

Sage looked at her, she wasn't trying to hurt them so sage moved aside but stayed besides her father.

Ivy bent down to face Vincent.

"What's your name?" She said softly.

"Vincent." Vincent said panting then cried out softly.

"Ok Vincent I'm Ivy I'm a nurse shark it's ok I'm not going to hurt you you can trust me , now tell me what's wrong with you." Ivy said softly.

"My stomach hurts so bad and my lower back as well ." Vincent said groaning.

Ivy realized that he was having contractions.

"You are having contractions, you are about to go into labor." Ivy said softly. "Ok come on let's get you up ."

Ivy helped him up and wrapped her arm around his waist and sage followed behind them back to the castle and Vincent pointed Ivy in the direction to his room and she laid him down gently on his bed and he cried out softly .

"It's ok Vincent just breathe." Ivy said going back to him.

The contractions were getting worse as the hours went by and Vincent concentrated on his breathing pattern and soon the contractions stopped and Vincent fell back exhausted.

Maya took the kids to Owen's place along with sage.

Maya went over to him and held his hand gently.

Vincent felt another wave of contractions hit him . "Where the hell is Ivy at?!"