25.

2 weeks later

Sage was in her room when she felt like she was being watched by someone or something and she raised her hand up ready to do a spell.

Theo came in and sage sighed deeply annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Theo?" She said irritated.

"I need to talk to you and I brought them with me." Theo said softly.

Sage looked at him confused and then Harper and Maya came in and looked at sage sadly.

"What's going on ?" Sage said a little worried.

"We need to have a talk ." Maya said going over to sage and sat her down on her bed . " I never thought this could happen at all."

"What ?" Sage said shocked and quietly.

Theo and maya told her that her blood was toxic to her father they didn't know why or how and there was nothing they could do about it not even magic or Theo could fix it since he was able to manipulate reality at the palm of his hand but not even he could do it .

"No no that's not possible, how is that even possible? I've used my blood on him before and he was completely fine ." Sage said sadly.

"I know but secretly he's been suffering from having your blood in his system and he's been hiding from you all this time ." Maya said softly.

"I dont know why or how your blood is toxic to him and if you give him any more of your blood he will die permanently." Harper said calmly looking at sage sadly.

Sage couldn't believe what she was hearing and she got up and was about to go to Vincent's room but her mother stopped her and grabbed her arm and sage looked at it then looked at her.

"Let me go , I need to know the truth ." Sage said softly.

"We are telling you the truth honey." Maya said calmly. "I didn't think it would be passed down to you but I was wrong."

Sage looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about "you didn't think it would be passed down to me ?" Sage said puzzled.

Maya sighed softly and glanced down at the floor sadly.

"Your grandmother had the same thing that you do , her blood is toxic to and again we didn't know why or how but I thought it would skip you like it did for me but I was wrong." Maya said softly looking up at sage.

"You decided to tell me this after all these years? You kept this from me knowing I was a danger and a threat to my own father?!" Sage said angry.

The room shook and it began to rain and thunder.

"You are not a threat sweetheart, you-" Maya said looking at her sadly.

Sage yanked her hand away and swam out of the room and Maya sighed softly but Theo was smiling softly.

Sage went to the garden where her father was and she looked at him sobbing.

"Is it true? That my blood is toxic to you?" Sage cried out softly.

Vincent sighed softly and looked at her heartbroken.

"Yes it's true, I wanted to wait a little longer before we told you. I'm so sorry honey." Vincent said softly.

Sage shook her head as tears ran down her face.

"No no no I will not take this from you and I don't want to lose you, I can't." Sage said crying softly.

"Oh you won't lose me honey I'm still here." Vincent said going over to her and held her face gently and hugged her tightly.

Theo saw this and used his magic to make Vincent a giant and sage backed up and looked up at him baffled and then Theo made him faint and sage quickly went inside and then looked back at her father who was now giant and Theo came in and sage turned around and looked at him pissed off .