5.

As the months go by Sage still felt guilty for what happened that day .

2 years later

Sage was still 15 and Hope was 13

Sage went into her father's room one day and looked at his empty bed and then she felt something was behind her and she turned around and she gasped softly and looked at the person it was her father and she quickly swam up and hugged him tightly and wrapped her tail around his tail gently.

"Dad I'm so sorry I'm sorry for everything that happened and I can't forgive myself." Sage said looking at him sadly.

"Well too bad cause I forgive you Sage ." He said looking for her. She looked at him sadly . "I forgive you Sage and I know that you thought it was your fault but it wasn't it was that cruel cruel man ."

Sage hugged him again and he stroked her hair.

" I'm ok I promise you ." He said softly.

She sighed happily knowing her father was ok and alive again .

After about a week everything was sorta back to normal and Maya came from visiting her father and she and Vincent did their dance and he was going to have twins they both were boys and they both were in two different eggs.

1 week later

Sage was sleeping in her room when Hope came in to tell her something.

"Sage ? Sage ? Wake up dad wants you, Sage ?!" Hope yelled softly.

Sage hit Hope with her tail and Hope looked at her and gasped softly, Sage smiled softly and Vincent came in and Sage got up .

"What's going on in here." Vincent said crossing his arms.

His belly and his tail was gently swollen outward just a little bit.

"Sage hit me with her tail." Hope whined looking at him.

"No I didn't." Sage said softly.

Hope looked at her annoyed and Vincent looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

"Ok fine I did but she's ok , right hope ?" Sage said looking at her father then at Hope.

Hope rolled her eyes and scoffed softly.

Vincent looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

Hope looked at Sage and smiled softly .

"Yes I'm ok thank you for apologizing Sage." She said looking at Sage smiling softly.

Sage realized what just happened.

"Dad!" She protested "you can't do that."

"Why not ? " Vincent said looking at her confused and tilted his head to the side and crossed his arms.

She looked at him annoyed.

" because it's not right." Sage said looking at him.

"Anyway I need your help with something?" He said looking at her.

"If it's picking out my siblings names I'm not doing it again." Sage said looking at him a little annoyed.

Vincent laughed softly.

"No no it's not that just come here." He said looking at her.

She followed him into the garden and she saw a guppy with a broken fin and she looked at her dad as if he was crazy .