16.

2 weeks later

Vincent was swimming around the castle when he saw sage going out of the castle front door and he looked at her confused and then he sighed softly and closed his eyes and put his fingers on his head and tapped into Sage's mind .

"Where are you going? He said through mind .

"Dad!" She protested "I'm just going hunting." 

"With a dagger?" Vincent said through mind. "You are going to go find Theo , aren't you?"

"Maybe ." Sage said softly.

Vincent sighed softly .

"Where are you even going to find him at?" He said softly.

"I can do a locator spell." Sage said.

"Come back we will deal with Theo ." Vincent said softly.

"Fine ." Sage said softly.

Sage went back home and looked at her father as he was pacing around his room back and forth.

"Dad!" Sage said looking at him .

He turned around and looked at her.

"You're doing it again, pacing around the room." She said looking at him and raised her eyebrow.

"I'm sorry I just can't help it I'm just so stressed out about Hope being gone for this long ." Vincent said softly and had a hint of worry in his voice.

Sage sighed softly and looked at her father, she didn't like it when he was worried or angry it wasn't really good for him.

"It's ok dad I'm sure she's ok ." Sage said calmly.

"Yeah you might be right." Vincent said rubbing his hands together.

Hope came in and they looked at her.

"Dad i was gone for 5 minutes." She complained.

"I know but it felt like it was more than that." Vincent said looking at her worried.

"Oh my goodness." Hope whined and facepalmed herself gently.

Sage laughed softly,know hope knew how it felt.

After that sage actually went hunting and she saw her friend Xavier.

"Hey Xavier how are you?" Sage said softly smiling.

"Sage hi ! Oh how are you doing I feel like I haven't seen you in a while." Xavier said hugging her.

"Oh I know but I'm ok just been dealing with a lot of stuff lately." Sage said hugging him back.

"Hmm that's good to hear." He said softly.

They continued to talk for a while until eventually they went their separate ways and sage went home and went to one of the gardens the one closer to the entrance of the castle, She saw her dad looking at the flowers and she went over to him and wrapped her tail around his tail gently and he looked at her and smiled softly.

"Hi sweetheart." Vincent said softly.

"Hi dad what are you doing out here?" Sage questioned .

" well it's nice out so I thought I would come to the garden." He said looking out at the garden and seeing all the fish swim by and the flowers.

"Hmm." She said looking at him then looked around .

Sage then saw something gently press outward on his belly then it went away then it happened again and he put his hand on his stomach and groaned softly.