17.

Sage kept thinking about what Theo told her she was scared of what he might do ,he was able to change reality at his will if he wanted at any time any moment.

Sage was leaning on the wall in one of the hallways and she didn't notice her dad coming up behind her .

"Honey are you ok?" He said softly touching her arm gently.

Sage jumped a bit and turned around and looked at him shocked.

"Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something." Sage said softly.

"Oh ok." He said looking at her then wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and brought it in and kissed the top of her head gently and sage closed her eyes and smiled softly and he swam past her.

Sage went hunting and when she came back she went to her dad's room and found him laying down sleeping with his blanket over him and covering his stomach gently .

She went over to him and she looked at him softly smiling,then she saw the skin underneath his hands gently rose as something gently pressed outward on the inside wall of the pouch and she smiled softly.

She put her hand on his stomach gently and she looked at it softly.

"Hi there ,don't wake up dad ok ?" She said softly.

There was more movement and it retreated back ,she knew the baby listened to what she said .then Vincent groaned softly and she looked at him and swam back a little bit. He looked at her tired she looked at him softly smiling.

"What are you doing?" He said looking at her .

"I was just talking to the baby ." She said softly.

"Oh yeah ." He sat sitting up softly.

"Yeah he was moving around a little bit."

"I know I felt him moving around in there all hyper ." He said looking at her .

She laughed softly . She went hunting after that.

She came back home and she went over and he looked at her then looked back at his pouch. Sage also looked at his distended belly and she went over to him little , he was looking at his stomach and gently put his hand on his stomach. He smiled softly, Sage looked at him confused he looked at her softly.

"What's wrong? Is he ok?" She said looking at him worried.

"Feel" He said taking her hand and putting it gently on his stomach the baby started moving more and there was something gently pressed outward on his belly like a tiny hand or something then it went away .

"He is really moving around in there ." Sage said softly.

The baby started moving more a lot more like he was excited and knew sage was there . Vincent laughed softly." He is really excited."

She also laughed softly and Hope came in and saw them and they looked at her and smiled softly smiling.

Maya came in and saw what was going on.

"How are you guys doing?" She said looking at him .

"We are doing good,he was really moving around earlier." He said looking at his stomach and gently patted it softly then back at her .

"Oh was he now ." Maya said softly.

"Yup ."

They talked for a little while and then she went hunting .

Sage was talking to her dad about her uncle Owen when she starting having a little bit of an episode and freaked out and she also scared her dad , he jumped a little bit and some of his magic came out and almost hit sage and sage ducked and looked at him.