7.

2 weeks later

Vincent was sleeping in his bed and Sage and Hope quickly swam in and shook him .

"Dad? Dad? Wake up dad? Dad?!!" They both shouted softly as they shook him.

Vincent groaned softly and he turned around and looked at them tired and rubbed his eyes .

"What's wrong? "He said tired and sleepy.

"Nothing we just wanted to say good morning." Sage said looking at him.

"So you two woke me up just to say good morning?!" He shouted softly at them and looked at them angry .

"Go go go." Sage said looking at Hope and they both quickly swam away.

After that he went back to sleep and after a while he woke up and he went into the living room and he sat down on the chair ,Hope came in .

Hope then looked at his stomach then looked back at him.

" so is there like another layer covering the pouch?" Hope said looking at him curious.

"Yes so there's the outer layer of skin and then then there is another layer that is the pouch where the triplets are so if I get hurt it won't affect them." He said looking at her and gently rubbing his stomach.

"Oh ok." Hope said softly looking at his stomach and gently patted it.

"Yes ,so nothing is going to happen to your sisters ." Vincent said looking at her.

"I know you won't ." Hope said smiling softly.

Vincent smiled softly.

"Where's your sister at?" He said looking at her curious.

"Inside your pouch." Hope teased him softly.

He rolled his eyes and laughed softly.

"I mean sage where is sage at?" He said looking at her and crossed his arms.

"I think she's in her room ." Hope said softly.

"Thank you." He said getting up and swimming to Sage's room .

He saw her sitting on her bed facing away from him and he cleared his throat and she turned and looked at him.

"You ok honey ?" He said going over to her and sitting next to her and wrapped his tail around hers gently.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said looking at him smiling weakly to assure him she was ok but he knew she wasn't,he knew something was bothering her.

"No you're not fine ,what's wrong?" He said looking at her sadly a little bit.

She was shaking and her hands were trembling and her throat felt tight and then the room shook and things started to fall off the shelves.

He looked at her worried and he hugged her and wrapped his tail around hers gently and stroked her hair softly.

"What's wrong?" He whispered softly in her ear.

"There's a shark in here." She whispered back at him.

His face morphed into wordiness and he looked around and saw him out the corner of his eyes he quickly got up and magic up a dagger and he went over to him and the man tried to attack him but Vincent pinned his back against the wall and held the dagger up to his throat.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Vincent said in a stern voice.

"I'm here to kill your daughter." The man said trying to turn his head around to face Vincent but Vincent pushed him back into the wall and the man groaned.