22.

15 years ago

One day Vincent was swimming and he saw a beautiful woman who was looking at the flowers and her hair was Auben and her eyes were brown like the color of chocolate. He slowly came closer to her and she looked up and pushed him away with the wave of her hand and he looked at her and did the same thing and she gasped softly and looked at him irritated.

"Wait wait wait,just let's take a breather." He said looking at her.

She looked at him irritated .

"What's your name?" She said looking at him.

"Vincent , and yours?" He said smirking.

"It's maya ." She said looking at him crossing her arms and her tail was coiled up.

"That's a pretty name." Vincent said softly smiling.

"Thank you ,now what do you want?" She said annoyed.

"I just want to get to know you that's all I'm not going to hurt you I've seen what you can do already." Vincent said softly.

"And what can you do?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"I can do many things like change the weather, I can heal people I can take someone else's magic and I posses chaos magic , I can read peoples thoughts and minds and I have enchanted hearing ." Vincent said looking at her softly.

"Hmm that's nice ." She said a little impressed.

"What's your powers?"

"I have photographic memory and I possess chaos magic and I can warp reality, watch." She said looking at him.

"So what's your powers ?" Vincent said looking at her.

"I have photographic memory and I possess possessing and chaos magic and I am a lantre I have all the powers of a fairy ." She said looking at him smiling.

"That's really cool." He said looking at her.

She then picked up a rock without even touching it and she used her hands to throw it at Vincent her hands were red and so was the magic around the rock and Vincent used his magic to throw the rock back to her and she destroyed it .

He looked at her surprised and she smiled softly.

After that he took her back to where he lived and he looked at her softly smiling and she went over to him and kissed him gently and he kissed her back they kept going and they laid on the bed and he looked at her and played with her hair and she kissed him gently.

After that she left and he smiled softly .

One day Vincent was in the living room with Maya .

Vincent looked at maya and she looked at him and smiled softly.

"What?"

"You want to go for a swim?" He said looking at her.

"Sure." She said softly.

They went for a swim and they saw many pretty things on their swim and then he decided he wanted to do it and so he pulled out a flower it was a bright pink one and Maya looked at him confused.

"What are you doing ?" She said looking at him .

"Here ." Vincent said looking at her smiling softly gesturing her to take the flower .

She looked at him puzzled but took the flower and opened it and inside was a beautiful ring and she gasped softly and looked at him shocked.

"Will you-" Vincent started to say.