20.

1 week later

Sage was in her room still when she saw her dad in his room and she got up and swam over to him .

"Hi dad ." Sage said softly smiling.

"Hi honey." Vincent said looking at her smiling.

"You wanna take a swim?" Sage said softly smiling.

"Yeah sure." Vincent said softly.

They took a swim and while they were swimming they saw coral and fish and seaweed as well and Vincent smiled softly but then he felt dizzy and sage noticed.

"Dad are you ok ?" Sage said worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." Vincent said looking at her.

They continued swimming but then Vincent just dropped, he fainted on the floor and sage swam over to him and try to wake him up but nothing was working.

Sage managed to take him back home before any predators came out and sage laid him down onto the living room table and Harper came over and looked over him.

Then Vincent magically woke up gasping and panting and Harper and sage looked at him surprised and he looked at them puzzled.

"What?" Vincent said confused.

"Uh um ." Sage stammered out.

"Hmm well that's new." Harper said looking at Vincent.

"What is it? What?" Vincent said softly. "Just tell me."

"You are 3 weeks pregnant Vincent." Harper said covering her mouth with her finger a bit looking at him awkwardly.

Vincent's face changed into confusion and stunned.

He looked down at his pouch and saw that it was gently swollen outward along with his tail underneath it and he gasped softly and looked at Harper.

"How did this happen?" Harper said looking at him timidity.

"I have no idea I didn't dance with Maya lately so." Vincent said equally confused .

After that Harper left and Vincent was in his room  and he was laying on his bed with his blanket over him and covering his stomach, sage came in and looked at him.

"Hi dad ." Sage said softly .

"Hi sweetheart, hey can you help me get up I want to go find your mother." Vincent said softly.

"Sure yeah." Sage said softly smiling.

Vincent took of the blanket and Sage's eyes dropped instantly to his now bulging belly and it looked like he was now 5 weeks.

Sage looked at him trying to smile.

"Um d-do you know where mom is?" Sage said trying not to look at his belly anymore.

"She is in the living room ." Vincent said stumbling to keep his tail and body up .

"Ok come on." Sage said taking his hand.

They went to the living room and they saw Maya and Maya turned around and looked at Vincent baffled and sage shook her head and Maya noticed.

"Hi guys." She said softly.

"Hi mom." Sage said looking at her.

"Hi Maya." Vincent said swimming over to her and took her hands gently and smiled softly.

"Hi Vincent." Maya said softly smiling.

Vincent smiled softly and gently rubbed his belly and felt the baby move around.