14.

1 week later

Sage was talking to her father about the twins.

"Yeah but they're not stubborn anymore thankfully." Vincent said softly.

Sage smiled softly and laughed.

"Right." Sage said softly.

After a few days Sage wanted to go for a swim and she wanted her dad to come with her and she found him sitting in the living room and he looked like he was thinking or worried about something, she went over to him and wrapped her tail around his tail gently.

"We need to get out of the castle ." Sage said looking at him softly while crossing her arms.

Vincent was still looking down sadly and she looked at him .

"What ?" Vincent said frowning and looking at Sage gloomy.

Sage smiled at her father and she came in front of him . Vincent looked at her and moved his tail so she could reach his bump . Her hand pressed against the right side of Vincent's belly and Vincent stroked her hair and he kissed her on the head gently.

" I said we need to get out of the castle." Sage repeated again . Vincent let out a shakily sigh like he was thinking of a way to deny Sage's request and then Sage pulled her face back a little bit when she felt a little movement where her hand was pressing against Vincent's stomach. " I can tell the gender ."

Vincent looked at her and let out a hesitantly breathe and he let Sage guide his hands right where her hands were resting on Vincent's belly. Tears filled Vincent eyes when he was able to feel what
Sage was thinking and he pulled one hand away and he covered his mouth and laughed softly .

"He's a boy ." Sage admitted finally and Vincent looked at her and she put her head on his pouch and could feel the baby move around and she took her head off . "And baby bro says that we need to get out of the cave". Vincent's smiled dropped.

"I've been so worried about everything about you about your sister about keeping you two safe ." Vincent mumbled softly and looked up then at her .

"I know you have dad but you need to be calm . Everything is fine ,we're fine ." She said softly.

He looked at her shakily.

"We're fine Dad ." Sage said reassuring him and taking his hand and stroking it gently and then she put it on his belly and gently patted it. "Hope and the boys and the girls are safe with uncle Owen and you are safe with me and you know I can protect you from anyone if I have to all you need to do is relax and focus on taking care of that baby in your pouch ."

Vincent grumbled but nodded his head softly. "I know I know and it's my job to take care of you too and protect you. " He said taking his hand and putting it around her shoulder and bringing her closer and smiled weakly trying his best to look somewhat ok but Sage could see right through him it was so clear that her father was still worried and that his mind was racing about what would happen to them if they went out of the castle.

"Dad you need to stop worrying and stressing yourself out it's not good for you or the baby." Sage said looking at him .

He looked at her sadly and she sighed softly, she took his hand and she got up ,bringing him up to and she still had her tail wrapped around his tail gently and they went out of the castle and he looked at all of the pretty things he smiled softly and looked at Sage and she was looking up and then she looked at him .

They continued to swim and after some time they went back home. They saw a woman and she smiled softly and Vincent put Sage behind him protecting her.

"Who are you? " Vincent said looking at her confused.