Prologue

"C'mon Del, please just come here and help me choose a wife. My parents wants you to be here" Maxon begged.

This is the 6th time he called this day and it's always the same. He begs for me to come to his Kingdom.

"I'll think about it!" I teased, looking at the schoolworks I need to get done for me to graduate.
........

I like to tease Maxon. We grew up together. His family often visits us and there's no year that they're not here. If they are busy, we came, vice versa.

Maxon is a little bit older than me and my twin brother, Amielle, he loves photography and I support him.

Every year, I will give him photography supplies and he give me books to read and he is 100% sure that I will love it. When we were 13, I built up some special feeling for him.

I will begged my parents to go to his birthday and give him presents. He always senses it if I like somebody or what.

He begs me to tell him who am I crushing on, and I didn't tell him that he is. I told him it's Garnet, the Duchess son that is one of their guests.

Honestly, Garnet is not my type. I barely knew him but he did some "manly talk" and it seems that Garnet is the one who has a crush on me. Garnet and I had a mutual understanding at first and it didn't last.
.............

"Oh! Delancy. You have to! I'm confused here! Every time the rebels attacks us, they will cry and you know I'm not good to calm a crying girl. Please Del, I badly needed your help" He explained I can imagine his distress face.

"I'll tell mom and dad, but first, let me finish my work and I will be there before you know it. Gotta go, Maxon. I'll contact you if they agree" I said.

"No problem, my dear. I doubt that your parents will disagree. Gotta go too!" He said cheerfully.

I sighed then put down my phone. I get back to work.