Chapter 93 - The End.

When Cal enter the room that night, I quickly ran to Declan's nursery to ease my raging anger. I watched my son as he stirred inside his crib, he was peaceful, pure, innocent. I feel nothing but the utter opposite of my son, I dragged a chair from the corner to get closer to the kid.

When I felt tired, I transferred Declan from his big crib to his baby carrier beside the bed. I want to sleep peacefully because of his influence. Slowly, my eyelids shut.

I didn't dream.

My sleep was interrupted when sharp cries and screams of terror filled the room. When I opened my eyes, I screamed at the top of my lungs, a big fire was in front of my son.

I can feel his fear, his pain, now, I couldn't even touch his mind or grab him from the cot because every time his cries got louder, his fire grows with it. I immediately ran to the door and kick Cal's room open.

"TIBERIAS CALORE!" I screamed inside the room, Cal was immediately on his feet the moment the door opened, I could tell he was disturbed by my ignorance and tried continuing his work inside our room. Crumpled papers were on the floor and his head were on his hands the moment I kicked the door open.

"What is it?!" I ran to him and slap him hard on his face before running towards Declan's room.

The sentinels from House Osanos were killing the fire that spread on the curtains and sheets. The fire was out when Cal stepped in, he called the fire to him and I quickly tug the flame-maker from my son's wrist, not minding the burns that I will get from the metal.

I cried while cradling my shaking baby, Cal dismissed the sentinels and other people in the room from our sight. Giving us the time to confront each other. He was reluctant to approach us at first, knowing his fault but when he managed to gain courage, I broke down completely.

I sent Declan to sleep, he was safely tucked inside our bedroom while Cal and I locked ourselves inside my study.

"You idiot! I told you that will happen! You buffoon, made Declan cry! And I don't care if you're my husband if you're just going to make my baby cry!!" I bursted out, my eyes were still shedding tears but as sharp as a blade when I looked at him.

"I know you're angry—"

"I'm beyond angry!!" I yelled.

I can fell my heart pound wildly, my head began to feel heavy. Stumbling, I broke the doors open to let the fresh air from the gardens to get in, equalizing my fury.

Cal knows that he won't win in our heated argument so he just wrapped his arms around me mumbling apologies. I heaved a deep breath before opening my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Del for not listening to you. I'm sorry" He gripped my body tighter.

"Cal, I accept your apology and you should say sorry to Declan. He was the most affected to your stupidness" I answered half calm, half snapping.

My husband nod his head and I let him plant a kiss on my lips. A sign that we're on peace. Hand in hand, we walked inside our bedroom to say his sorry to our son.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"1...2...3..." I beamed at the camera, Cal was beside me, our children in front of us. The photographer captured his last take of the day. It was for our yearly family portrait, ever since Declan was born.

"Mom? When will I see Carlisle and the others?" Declan asked, he was already thirteen years old and sooner or later, he will be eligible.

He wanted to be like me and his dad. Meanwhile, our six year old little girl named, Gwendolyn Coriane , decided to take medicine for her future. She inherited my ability and a Silver as well.

"We will visit them in the holidays, big brother," Gwendolyn nudge her brother before turning at me. "Right mommy?"

I pushed Declan's hair then tucked my daughter's brown hair. When Gwendolyn came, the whole kingdom was in utter euphoria, Gwendolyn is such a charming and bubbly child. People often wonder why the princess loves to go to the city and check the people, Declan is also with there with her.

"That's right, sweetheart" I answered her.

Declan matured even more when Gwendolyn came, he protected her while Gwendolyn makes sure Declan is fine.

"You kids can go now. I'll see you later" I kissed the top of their heads before letting them go, they were running in the hallways with their laughter trailing them.

"They grew up so fast" My husband said beside me.

I couldn't help but agree as well, when it comes to physical features, Declan is the perfect resemblance of his father. Meanwhile, Gwendolyn grows to look like me than her father, she got her ability from me, instead of emerald green eyes, she got her father's Amber like eyes but she got my golden blonde hair.

My husband and I are very close to our kids, like a typical mother would do, I tuck them to their beds, Cal decided to take the bedtime storytelling duties instead of me.

We both wanted the best of the world for them, they go to schools, has their own decision to take whatever course they want, has their wonderful childhood and a normal life. Of course they have to give their very best to everything they do.

I'm proud to say that my children are both achievers. They will do everything just to be on top. What more could I ask for?

"Wanna have a movie date with me, Mrs. Calore?" Cal asked, his lips were forming a smirk and he even wink at me.

"Who am I to refuse the king!" I exclaimed.

The both of us laughed as we walked down the halls towards the theater. Midway, Cal stopped and took my hands, he even made me look directly into his eyes. Which was the most beautiful Amber gem I've ever seen.

"I love you, Delancy. And I will always love you every single day until I die" Cal said directly at me.

"And so am I to you. I love you, Cal, everything about you"

Then we shared a kiss. It felt like the first time he kissed me at the poolside, when he was very happy that I learned to use my abilities. It was those kisses that always made my day, those kisses that makes me wake up in the morning ready to take everything that life throws at me.

He was my knight and shining armor. My love. My life. My friend. My husband. And my family are my world.

"Kissy! Kissy!" The children teased, Cal and I laughed at them. They're so cute.

"Your Dad and I are having a movie date. Wanna join us?" I asked the two kids.

"YEAH!" They both nod their heads and ran towards the theater. Leaving us behind them.

"Seriously?" Cal asked in a playful annoyed voice. He was also smiling.

"What wrong about inviting the kids? And the whole night is only for us, Mr. Calore" I winked at him, before walking ahead of him.

"Can't wait to have that night for ourselves!" Cal exclaimed at the hallways. My laughter was echoing around the halls.

My life was complete. I have my kids, my husband, my family and a fantastic kingdom. I know somewhere up there, Maxon is happy with America. I know they are watching us happily, knowing the people they left behind managed to find their happiness in each other's arms. I'm happy to know that whenever I'm down, my one and only best friend will always be there for me no matter what! Maxon is still my Rock!

I miss him terribly but I know time flies differently for him now. I know that it only seem seconds for him and sooner or later, I'll get to see him again. We'll get to ruffle each other's hairs and chase each other. And when that time comes, my children already found their happiness without getting betrothed.