Chapter 38-Baby

Maxon was surprised by me, I jumped up and down, I accidentally the away the book. I stopped, shocked and almost cry.

"My Baby!!!" I reached for it, Its very far away from me, Maxon laughed at me, and I gave him a death glare.

"Get it for me, please?" I pleaded, I'm doing my puppy eyes.

"No I won't" He laughed.

Maxon stood up and walked inside, I followed too, tapping his shoulders then he faced me. Wendy always says 'Girls are Boys Weaknesses'. I gave him a light kiss.

"Good Morning, I will get my book by myself" I said between kisses.

Flabbergasted, He pushed me against the wall, kissing my jawline, neck then up to my lips with intensity. I couldn't think straight, my head is spinning. After a couple of minutes, I gained my composure, pulling away from him, I can't see his disappointment in his eyes.

"Not today" I said, then he pouted.

"You're my fiancé. Betrothed to be exact, we can't ran away from it" He took a step forward.

"But still! It doesn't count that we're betrothed. There's still chances that they can get rid of the contract and you can go back to America" I whispered her name.

"Even if they destroy the contract, you're still mine" Maxon smirked. "So beautiful, intelligent and funny"

"I can't help it. It runs in my veins" I winked. "But seriously, It's not going to happen today"

"Whatever you say, my dear" My eyes widen. "I got over with her, she's Cal's dear and You're my dear. In my heart and in everybody's eyes"

He managed to changed his dear while I'm still trying to put him in my heart. One week is all it will take to wash away their memories, him liking me and America and Cal loving each other.
I'm caught between the man I like and the man that likes me.

...................

"Snap out of it, sis!" Wendy snapped we fingers and I put my attention to them.

"What?" I asked blankly.

"You've been staring at the cup for 10 minutes, also, you are not responding to everything we ask you" Mathew stretched his limbs.

"Sorry" I mumbled. "What is it all of you talking about?"

"Talking about going to London for 5 days. We're on vacation so Duh!!" Wendy rolled her eyes.

"London? But that's approximately 12 hours away from here! Or so I thought" I gasped.

"But I heard it's beautiful there. Plus, we can visit France next" Amielle commented, sipping his coffee.

"Maximizing our vacation days is the only thing we must do. After this, Wendy has to go with Maven in Norta, America and Cal with them and of course, Delancy with me in Illéa" Maxon added, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Facing Royal pains" Cal muttered, then we giggled.

"Planning Weddings, aren't we, Cal?" America asked, leaning on Cal.

"Planning Weddings is your thing. Securing the land is my thing. And loving you is both our thing" Cal kissed America on her lips.

Same lips we kissed, same feeling we shared, same dreams we thought, and same hold we had. All of them vanished. I couldn't help but mental pound my head for being once again, stupid! I'm a genius person towards academics and royal pains but an idiot towards love.

"Ew!!" Wendy says.

"Brother!" Maven gasped.

"Get a room!" I manage to choke out.

They pulled away. Those sparks in their eyes makes me wanna vomit. Amielle reached my hands, warmth filled me.

"You alright sis?" He asked, loud enough for them to hear. Their eyes on me.

"Perfectly fine. Just a little shaken by Wendy's vacation thoughts" I smiled weakly.

"Me either" Amielle got it, his brother senses turned on.

"Also! I've been thinking of my baby on the beach! Maxon please be a dear and fetch it for me?" I flicked my hair, winking at him.

"In one condition!"

"I'm listening!"

"Kiss me" He smiled cheekily.

"Never mind! I'll get myself" I ran out of the door.

"Baby?" America asked, before I finally got out of earshot.

The book sat on the sand alone, I looked at the waves, singing a nature song. To my right, a couple plays with their kids. The husband has sandy blonde hair, the wife has golden locks. They have two kids one boy and one girl, they're both blondes.

"What are you looking at, my dear?" Maxon asked.

"Them" I pointed at the small family, the couple laughed as the children chase each other.

"It will be us soon" He whispered, I swatted his hands away from my shoulders. "What?! You don't want children?"

"We're not even married! And I'm still 18" I snapped.

"I get that" he mumbled.

The dude from last night appeared.

"We must go back" I pulled Maxon towards the house.

"Why?"

"Trust me! If don't want me to get mad, you will obey" I said sternly.

"But-"

"No buts!"

I pulled him with all my might, then we fell on the floor, him on top of me.

"Get a room!" They all shrieked.

I kicked the door close, breathing out the air I've been holding.

"I'm going to crush his head into a small ball!" I muttered.
..........

Wendy pulled me and America out of the house. Currently, we are waiting inside this hair salon waiting for our turns.

"Delancy, America and Wendy" They called out, I sat between them.

"I want to Dye my hair brown" America announced.

"I want silver. To match Maven's blood" Wendy winked at her reflection. "Yours Del?"

"Black. Glossy Black. And also trim it by 3 inches" I answered, I want a good different.

The hair stylists trimmed and dyed our hair in our color of choice. Afterwards, we shopped for clothes and changed our current outfit. Before, I wore black pants and white shirt. Now, I changed into a white dress to highlight my new dyed hair and 2 inches heels.

America and Wendy also changed but not as total as mine. They wore skirts and crop top and 5 inches heels. The doorbell rang and Maven opened the door for us. He gasped as he saw our new look.

"Wendy? Oh my gosh! Your hair!" He stuttered out.

"I know right! Silver suits me, how do I look?" She twirled for him.

"Beautiful" He breathed out then came to kiss her.

Cal's expression was like Maven's. Surprised and amazed. I'm thinking of Maxon's reaction to mine.