Chapter 7 - Wendy

At the palace....

The car stopped and we raced towards the door. So glad that our hell days are over, we wish we will pass. I don't want to see any of our family members or guests today.

So, I instructed my maids to bring my meals in my room. I don't want to see them without any of our scores.

............

The next day...

My phone rang, making me jolt up. It's already 11:45 and I assume that everybody's in the dining hall for lunch. I hurriedly washed my body and put on my day dress.

My wounds were healed so I'm back in my usual wear. I brush my hair quickly and just let it go. I looked at the message and its our scores.

They put my real name here though.

"Good Morning Princess Delancy Mortensen. We're very pleased to tell you that you scored 2,200/2,200 in your exams. You're the only examiner to do that. The graduation schedule and toga will be delivered by next week.

Thank you and Have a Great Day! Congratulations!

- Dr. Thomas Washington Ph.D.
    (University Dean)

Tears streamed down my face and I squealed. I ran towards the dining hall to find everybody intact, except for Amielle.

I burst in the hall. When I was about to squeak everything, my clever brother shouted first.

"I PASSED THE BLOODY TEST! I GOT THREE MISTAKES!!" He shouted. "Hey there, sis!" He said when he finally noticed me.

"YOU STOLE MY THUNDER!!!" I shot back. everybody laughed even him.

"Congratulations, Son. How about you, darling?" Dad says.

"Well... Not that impressive score... I just got 2,200 scores anyway!" I said sarcastically.

Amielle and Mathew's jaw dropped. Everybody doesn't know anything.

"You got a perfect score?!" Mathew exclaimed.

"Yeah" I said simply, twirling my hair with my fingers.

Their eyes went wide, shocked to know my score.

"I knew you'd make it!" Mom shrieked rushing towards us. "I'm so proud of my children...So proud" She cooed.

"That's one of a heck sis! You're really dedicated" Amielle said.

"Congrats, bro. You got three mistakes! We're probably the best students of the university now!!!" I replied pushing him.

"Olivia will get jealous of you. Extremely JEALOUS!!" He said.

"She will. She doesn't know we're royalty" I said proudly.

"I feel like celebrating!!" Amielle announced.

"Me too!!!" I said.

.....................

After four days...

"Stop pacing, Wends!" I laughed.

"I can't stop it! I feel like I'm going to shatter" She answered.

"Are you ready?" Mom asked, peeping her head at the doorframe

"Readyyyyyy!" Wendy squealed.

She's getting married today and by tomorrow was our graduation day. Mom decided to moved Wendy's wedding so that Our guests will be attending.

Elise decided to give up and married one of Maxon's guard, he was pleased though. Celeste too, she is now Amielle's girlfriend and I'll tell you, I like her style.

They're are only two girls left and Clarkson doesn't want  Maxon to decided yet. Wendy's gown flows gracefully and it has floral designs to be in for spring.

She had her hair perfectly curled. She look ravishing today. I vow to kick Andrew's arse if he does something to my sister. Badly.

We are partnered up and I had no one to accompany me. Kriss wants to be partnered up with Mathew, Amielle's taken and so was Maxon.

They all pitied me when we were deciding, so I grabbed my trustee guard, Jace Cohen, to be my partner. Nobody will know....

"I don't think I can do this!!!" Wendy says, her hands trembling.

"Yes you can. You'll be a fantastic wife and a loving mother" I answered.

"I'll see you later. Need to walk down... with my knight and shining armor" I mocked and Jace giggled.

..............

Wendy's POV

I can't believe I did this!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS!!!?!??? I said I do and now it's vows. His vows are simple, I can't sense some heartfelt message in it. He just copied it somewhere. But mine will be awesome, I love Andrew even when he and my sister were on a relationship.

"Andrew, I love you. It's really easy to say it to a person I love you, But it's hard to love a person you just met. I barely know you, I know you whole biography and some attitudes. I just want you to know that I loved you from the start.

A pause.

"I vow to be your wife and mother for our kids. I vow to be always there when you need me. I vow to give my everything to you, to support you in everything you do. I promise to take care of you, In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for richer or for poorer. Till death do us part" I ended. Earning awes from the audience.

I looked at Delancy's way and she smiled at me, knowing that she will always be there for me. I know she loves me and she wants me to be happy. And I know she already let her first boyfriend and first heart break go.

"By the power vested in me by God, I pronounced you, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride" The priest says and we looked at each other.

I looked at his gray eyes, reminds me of my favorite stuffed animal, Hash Brown. He looked at me like he's seeing my soul, my soul that screams how much I love him.

We smiled. A genuine smile that makes my heart jump. He lift my veil and pulled me into a deep kiss that makes my head spin and I'm on Cloud nine.

The crowd cheered, clapping their hands for us. I waved at them. I looked to my husband and I caught him staring at me.

"I love you Wendy. With all my heart and soul" He said cupping my face.

"I love you too Andrew, to infinite and beyond!" I replied kissing him. The people erupted once again.

"I just don't want to be very talkative, I want this to be night time. I'm excited!" He whispered kissing my earlobe.

"Me either!" I replied.

"Mrs. Anderson" Delancy says grinning like an idiot.

"Wipe that smile off!" I said pointing at her, mirroring her insane smile.