Chapter 12 - Silvers

😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭
SPOILER ALERT!!! 💩💩💩💩💩💩
😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂

Luncheon started and I can't eat properly because of the piercing stares of the brothers at me. I put my head down so they won't see my already embarrassed face.

"Delancy and Amielle" The King called, We quickly looked up. "We want to congratulate you for your graduation"

"Thank you, Your Majesty" I replied and they smiled.

Dad cleared his throat and all of our attention are on him.

"Children, you are free to do what you want for the rest of the afternoon while we talk about some business" Dad says and my siblings and I excused ourselves right away. The others followed suit.

"Where are you going, Del?" Amielle asked.

"Room... Uh.... Going to get something" I stammered.

"We'll see you in the gardens" Mathew says pulling Amielle towards him.

I walked hastily towards my room to get my phone and remove my heavy crown. I walked towards the garden and stop dead my tracks when I saw Cal and Kieran discussing something.

I ran towards Amielle and literally bumped him.

"Hey!" He shrieked.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Wanna go out and skate?" Maxon asked squeezing America's hand tightly.

"Oh please!... I don't want to land on my bum!" I scoffed. Maxon and America chuckled.

Everyone clustered around us and I rolled my eyes.

"It looks like you have your own Selection" Mathew mocked, smirking at me.

"Whatever!" I snapped, rolling my eyes at him.

My phone buzz under my hand. I grasped it tightly, my knuckles turning white.

"I think that's important" America pointed at my hand.

"Excuse me" I said and answered the call.

"Del! I heard Princes went there to compete for your hand!!!" Belle yelled.

"Stop yelling! You're hurting my ears" I hissed. "I don't know what to do"

"Need a hand?"

"Nah! I can handle this"

"I don't believe you!"

"Yes you do"

"I'll be off now! Summer vacation with fam. In London"

"Bye and Take care"

The call ended and I sighed. They get to vacations while I'm stuck here deciding who to marry. I faced them, pushing my way towards Amielle.

"Let's Duel!" I challenged.

"Let's do it" Amielle said and we ran.

I looked back and Mathew explained them what we will do. I quickly changed my clothes and head straight to the training room. They were early and Amielle was stretching on the corner.

I pulled out the sword and twirled my head and shoulders. We positioned ourselves and we salute and I rubbed my blade on his.

He attacked me first and I blocked. I emptied my mind and focused on beating my brother. I became violent and I looked at him like he's my real opponent and I want to kill him, I put all of my anger at this duel.

"Stop! Stop! STOP!" Mathew yelled pushing me away from Amielle.

I stood upright and removed my helmet. Amielle did the same and smirked at me like he's not been punch at his guts. The armor did it's job nicely and Amielle doesn't feel anything when I just made him my punching bag.

"You're doing great, but remember don't use your anger" Mathew says.

"I will" I said simply.

Amielle pushed me to tell everyone that he's still stronger than me. I frowned at him and he just chuckled. On the corner of my eye, I see Cal holding a spark. But when I looked at him, he's not just holding a spark but he's manipulating fire. FIRE!

My eyes widen in shock but I can't turn away from it. Maven followed his brother, the others looked amuse and they seems to know about it.

"We have fire magic, in born and our blood is silver. It's natural for us, del, I know you have books about it. About us, my kind. I know you know about this already but you think it's fiction but it's not.... Look, it's real" Cal explained and my brain coped up, recalling the book I read about this.

Maven pulled out a knife and made a small incision on his palm. Silver blood came out and we all gasped.

"Mine's red and in your land I'll be... uh... Slave?" I said more of a question

Cal laughed and Maven giggled.

"No you won't. Your blood maybe Red but yours is special. If you marry one of us, you will be the bridge to unite us with your kind. To bridge of two kingdoms.... Your kingdom is one of the strongest kingdoms in the world and you can help us stop the war and have new kind of silver/red children in our lands" Maven did the explaining this time.

"Bridge... Special kids... With abilities" I whispered under my breath.

"Delancy has a very interesting ability!" Mathew says proudly, his words snapped me out of wonders.

"What ability?" Cal asked excited to know the stupidness of my brothers.

"Genius and Charm" Mathew answered, Cal's smiled went down and I smirked.

"It's always common in princesses. It's one of the traits you need to learn. You always need to act smart, think smart, speak smart and always be smart.... But you also need to be charming enough to convince several diplomats and convince hard citizens" I answered making it light.

"She's more of a whisper... She can bat her eyes and whisper her orders... She's a whisper, son" Someone says and I turned and faced Elara.

"A whisper?... How do you know she's a whisper, Mother?" Maven asked.

"I can't interfere in her mind and she doesn't noticed that she sometimes orders her servants, especially when she's angry, to do things they aren't supposed to do" Elara says.

"Like what?" I asked confused of what she's talking about.

"I learned that your her mother is a whisper. Your mother, is half silver and half red.... Delancy's the only one to inherit that special abilities from her mom... Your mom told me about one time when you were still young, you were furious at your twin brother that you asked him to do five back flips and ran 2 rounds inside the room... You just simply stared at him and whispered under your breath" Elara told me the story I always laugh at.

"T-that's insane!... Ohhh!! I go crazy!" I said rubbing my palms against each other. Cold sweat running down my temple. "I'm Professor Charles Xavier?! What the fffff! I'm a MUTANT?!"

"No you're not. I saw your mind blocks me a while ago. You felt your brain Twitched?" I gave her an approval look. "it's because your mind blocked my powers to reach yours. I know your brothers' thoughts, Maxon and America's desire for each other but yours... I can't... Because you blocked it" She says.

I went pale and still. I was praying that someone will wake me up from this dream. First, Maxon and i's betrothal. Next, the betrothal was broken but princes appeared for my hand. And now, I'm a freaking whisper???

This is insane!