Chapter 40 - Max

"This cake is so delicious. I wanna cry" America whined.

"Go ahead. I won't judge" I said, tasting the cake we did. "Wendy, when did you became The Chef? It's superb!"

"I know right! Maven will be stuff everyday" Wendy kissed Maven's blushing cheeks. "You're so cute!"

"Hey! Hey! We are in the kitchen" Amielle says.

"Burned by Amielle!" Mathew sang.

We laughed, Maven blushed harder. The girls and I fixed the table while the boys relaxed their stuffed tummy on the couch.

"What are they watching?" Wendy asked America.

"Mortal Instruments" America answered.

"Oh My Goodness! JACE! I'm coming for you, babe!" I squealed.

Running out of the kitchen, sitting in front of the television.

"The dishes!!!" Wendy called out.

America came for me, dragging me inside the kitchen.

"Need to see my husband!" She pulled harder. "NOOOOO!!!"

I missed the boys' facial expressions, maybe confused on what I am doing.

"JACE!!!!" I shrieked.

"Keep it together" Wendy chuckled. "Deal with the dishes"

I obeyed, my movements are quick. Afterwards, I came running inside the living room. The moment is finally here, the kiss. I jumped up and down, forgetting the fact that I'm not alone. I didn't care, they remain silent for me, squealing and jumping, my hair is all over the place and I'm feeling hot from that little exercise I did.

"I'm gonna die!!!" I shrieked.

They remain silent until the credits came, they laughed out loud. Wendy used to fangirl over Jake Abel and Dominic Sherwood and now she's fangirling over Richard Madden from Cinderella.

"What's next, Wends?" Amielle asked, his eyes never leaving his phone.

"The Host" Wendy answered. "But I want Cinderella!!"

"We have the night to ourselves for movies" Maven says, kissing her cheek in return.

The movie started, introduction came and so on. But then this lad with unruly short hair, muscular body, and just handsome face came into view.

Our mouths drop at him, then a kissing scene came. Our screams united, popcorns everywhere, our feet bounced on the floor, our hair in every direction and cheeks flushed from fangirling.

They say we're matured enough to have fiancées but they sit know that behind the matured mask is the playful and teenage hearts we have. The boys covered their ears and tried to calm our bums down but they failed entirely.

"OH MY GOD! I c-can't believe my eyes!!!" America squealed.

"He's so dreamy!!!" Wendy sighed, her body leaned on Maven.

"MAXON!! I'M IN LOVE!!! HE's SO FREAKING HOT!! OH GOD!!" I screamed, shaking Maxon's body.

He laughed at me, understood the fact that I AM A FANGIRL!

.................

The movie stopped leaving us for more and with adrenaline rush in our veins. When the credits came, we missed his real name so our phones lit up and keyboards are eagerly tapped.

"His name is Max Irons. For goodness gracious! He's Jeremy Irons' son?!" America says.

"No wonder why he's so FANCY!!" Wendy sang the last part.

"We already knowwwww!!!" I sang.

We laughed, I read his whole biography.

"Now what?" Maxon asked me.

"From now on, I will call you 'Max' understood?" I asked.

"But why?"

"It's shorter, it's from your name and-you already know the rest" I looked back at the phone.

"Call me what ever you want, I won't judge" Maxon kissed my cheeks.

"Cinderella Time!!" Wendy waltz to the player.

"Urgh!!! Can we watch football here and you girls can watch your 'fancy fairytale' and fangirl over ugly actors such as that guy" Amielle growled.

"OHHHHH!!!" Mathew breathed out.

"Correction Amiey, They aren't 'ugly' actors. They are boys much hotter than you" I spat, his eyes rolled in return.

"Burned by yow twin sistah!" Mathew laughed.

"When did you learned to speak like that, Matty?" Wendy asked.

"The day all of you girls went out. We also did" Mathew replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys crashed the living room while we crashed Cal and America's room.

"My Queen... My Kit!!! OH MY GHAWD!!!!!" Wendy Squealed.

Squeals and hot air filled the room. Wendy and America both strangling who will get Richard Madden. I sat there, chillin'.

"Del, Who do you choose?" America asked, she sat in front of me, chin on her palms.

"Max Irons" I sighed, thinking of stuffs that only a fangirl would do and understand.

"Richard's yours! Dominic's mine" Wendy snapped, flopping down the couch.

"YEAH!!!!" America jumped on the bed.

Cal entered the room and shoo us out. Maven waited for Wendy in the halls and I kissed Mathew and Amielle good night before heading to the room I share with Maxon. I entered the room, the same time Maxon emerged from the bathroom.

There's a towel hung loosely on his hips, his unruly blonde hair soaking wet, and his scars are exposed. I am not used to see half-naked guys in person.  He must've noticed me staring at him, Maxon faced me with a grin on his face.

My cheeks flushed pink.

"Am I hotter than Max Irons?" Maxon asked, posing for me, I chuckled at his false pose.

"He's way hotter than you. Excuse me I must wash my body thoroughly" I winked at him, closing the door behind me.

I sighed, wiping off the sweat building on my forehead. Perhaps its the reality that Maxon is hotter than Max Irons.

Do all of 'Max' in their names are hot?

I can't say to Maxon how embarrassed I am, shaking his guts out and screaming at his name that I'm in love with Max Irons. I mean, it's really rude screaming at your soon-to-be husband about a guy you fancy.

I shook my head, stripping off my clothes and let the warm water from the shower wash my body. My body covered with bubbles and fruity scent filled the air.

I dried my wet body and applied lavender scented lotion,put on my pajamas, blow dry my hair, and sprayed my favorite perfume on my neck and everywhere. I emerged from the bath smelling a prized jewel.