PROLOGUE PT1

In the embers of a bloody battel a tall man clad in black armor, stands heavily breathing only supported by his massive sword acting as a crutch. the man's face is bloody with multiple lacerations stared vacantly at the ground as he tries to collect his thought, the most prominent feature on his face is an old scar that runs across the bridge of his nose, his right eye shut closed, his ears pointy and his short white spikey hair.

 the man's face is bloody with multiple lacerations stared vacantly at the ground as he tries to collect his thought, the most prominent feature on his face is an old scar that runs across the bridge of his nose, his right eye shut closed, his ear...

   The man was known as the branded swordsman, the black swordsman, the struggler but he is simply known as Guts, his life mission has been accomplished exacting revenge on those who wrong him.

    Years ago, the eclipse happened a man named Griffith was a celebrated leader and warrior, who led a group of mercenaries called the band of the hawk, selected to be a new member of the god hand. Five demon sovereigns who act as executors of the will, by virtue of their desires being intrinsic to the entity. As the most powerful of demon kind, they reign over as their masters, and are responsible for granting normal bearers their reincarnated status of being, in exchange for a sacrifice.

Griffith by chance was elect as the fifth member of the god hand ever since at a young age, he longed for a kingdom of his own and when given the chance to see it come true, in exchange of sacrificing his own men. he promptly accepts this and all but three, were sacrificed. Guts was marked with the brand of sacrifice among the with the other members of the band of the hawk and fought off the onslaught of demons trying to kill him. In the climax Guts and Casca, the band "big sister" were the last ones alive, Guts saw that Casca was in trouble, but his left arm was trap in the teeth of a demon prompting him to hack off his own arm however it was in vain when another demon pinned him down from his head.

During these event Griffith was completing his transformation into a higher lifeform akin to a deity. as he confronted the survivors, Griffith now known as Femto forced himself on Casca with Guts watching the heinous act transpire, with guts witnessing this tried to get up but said demon push him down harder into the ground in doing so the demon's claw digged into guts' eye, the thing he saw in that eye was Griffith on top of Casca.

    when all seems lost a mysterious figure in black armor with a helm shaped as a skull saved both Guts and Casca, seeing that they both oppose fate despite the odds

    when all seems lost a mysterious figure in black armor with a helm shaped as a skull saved both Guts and Casca, seeing that they both oppose fate despite the odds. after being saved, Casca has seemingly lost her memory and speaking abilities due to the trauma in the eclipse and realizing that they both are beacons for evil to be drawn near them, Guts made a declaration of war, to fight and hunt the evil that is drawn to him. he sets off branding a large sword called the dragon slayer so call because it was made to kill dragon however it was laughed off for its weight and size to be impossible to wield, as well as wearing all black armor and cloak, accompanied with a false hand which features a hidden canon. he spends his time wandering around the land in search of a way to reach the god hand as well as fighting the evil entities that haunt him every night.