VOL 0 CH3

A/N: OK HERE A LONG CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY ALSO PLEASE READ THE NOTICE AT THE END FOR UPDATE

In a dark room Guts laid motionless on the ground, his surrounding dark only thing worth mention is a door locked from the other side and window barricade with scraped wood, although with their best effort to block the outside world, he can still tell when it a new day and from what he can tell it's been at least a month sines his capture, his wrist shafted by the chains that restraint him and his body filled with bruise over his stomach. As for where he is he's not sure, he is positive that Griffith did make it out and at best a search party is in effect.

For the past month he endures beating, and occasions torture by being strung up and electrocuted until he past out. He has been given a small ration of food which is not much, but eaten chicken and dirt water. It did not pass Guts that they were treating him like a dog, and all though he hated he was not too proud to eat the bone and the content inside of them.

He began to pick up some clues from his situation, first was that the area he was in he could hear gunfire and shouting almost every day meaning that it was in constant assault by the grim, he believes it because of his "gift" that they always attack.

Second was the number of people that are in the building, from the voices he can tell it a small group no bigger than ten at least, third was that there were not trying to kill him meaning that they wanted something, and lastly, they are just mussel headed thugs, he came to this conclusion when he was able the cut them up to his surprise. In all of Guts life he never killed a human or faunus, he was assigned to grim related missions being told that he will most likely come across grim than human, with all of this he's been thinking up of an escape plan.

His thoughts come to a halt when the leader and two of his goons come into the room, the goon all uses different nicknames for one and the other, but they all call their leader the same name, Donavan. He seems to be the most experienced out of all of them, he personally comes to berate guts, saying that no one's coming or he is forgotten, but he never take them to heart, except one thing he always says in every visit he come and which is that Gambino paid them to kill both Griffith and him, this triggers guts causing him to cursed them and trying to take swing at them, Him lashing out get a laugh by Donovan and who ever with, but in truth he cant help and feel it being true especially when he mentions Gambino by name. He has not been on the field for a long time so people would have not known that.

Donovan walks up to guts wearing a crooked smile "will good day to you dog, did you sleep will" Guts remain silent not acknowledging him, this made him upset and land a kick to the stomach

"When I say I speak you speak got it." He said it in a way where he was speaking to an animal, Guts responded by growling at him.

"heh close enough, any ways I came here to see that you're still alive and I got to say you don't disappoint. Though it only going to be harder for you, I mean if I realized that for the remainder of my life I'll be torture like this ill give up on the struggle and die." they all life at the guts of a guts that begging for death only to be caught off guard be guts wicked smirk,

"then the weak should roll over and die" this ceased their laughter follow by Donovan hunching over to Guts level and squeeze both side of his face and narrow his eyes, "are you sure your not related a bandit because that the same mind set they got, if so might as well finish you off"

Guts knew what he was talking about, thinking back to Martino telling him to avoid the Branwen tribe, a group of salvage bandits that kill and pillage to there hearts consent, although he figured that he was exaggerating he heard the other mercenary give their thoughts on the subject waring him to stay away, he then gives Donovan a hard glare equal to his after a while he chuckles.