VOL0 CH24

A/N: FORGOT TO ASK BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE GRIMM AND TAI'S SEMBLANCE, THINK OF IT AS A COMBO METER FROM DEVIL MAY CRY SEIRES 

SCHNEE MANOR

The schnee estate was overrun by grimm, and the middle child of the schnee's was the only one defending it along with her butler klein. Things weren't supposed to turn out like this, the lady of the house was taking part in watching the eclipse along with her butler. They both watch as the moon and sword joined as one bathing the skies with a red tint. But not soon after they were alerted, grimm were attacking the populace at random. Soon the estate was overrun by grimm while not as bad as other places, the grimm are still relentless. The manor exterior is reinforced and the windows shielded, leaving the schnee heiress defending the estate and Klein to provide her cover from a distance. She's the only one that can hold off the attacks, the other occupant are staff of the estate bother her father and sister are in atlas her mother most likely passed out and she cant worry where her brother is, she the only line of defense, so shell use the best of her ability to fight these grimm.

Speaking of which, the grimm has changed drastically. Able to do things never seen before. Either way the heiress will stand her ground. She leaned on to her rapier breathing heavily as she just finished slaying the horde of grimm on the north end of the estate. She wiped the sweat off her brow, she has to stay vigilant. She pulls out her scroll looking at the security sensors for activity, so far it in the clear

"Miss. schnee." Klein called out coming out of the manor. "Klein i told you to stay put the manor, only help from a distance" she remarked, she wasn't on board having him on the field but quickly found out he capable of handling himself, revealing he was a medic for the Atlesian Military. In summary he has experience in firearms, but not wanting to put him in harm's way she ordered him to go the a vantage point and cover her.

"I know, but i came to give you these" he presented her with ammo-pouches. "I've noticed that these grimm are stronger so I switched with armor-piercing rounds and that was the job. Realizing you didn't have any i took the chance to get you these" she let out a breath gratefully accepting then, "thank you... how are things inside?" she asked while on this small 'break'.

"The staff took refuge in the bunker. Do you think it for the best if were ther?"

"If you worry about father then dont he be here, as far as we know he is probably ordering my sister to protect him... how's my mother?" she asked knowingly, Klein sighs before answering. "We found her... unconscious on her bed. We tried to wake her but she's unresponsive. So we gently took her to the bunker. She has yet to be awaken"

"Could've just drag her there."

"Miss Schnee!" he exclaimed, the white hair girl put on the ammo pouches on her belt. Moving a strand of her hair out of the way. "And what of my little brother? "Yes master witley, was reluctant to leave until he saw the hordes of grimm and then refused to move, choosing to duck under his bed." she pinched the bridge of her nose despite everything her brother makes this difficult. "Take him kicking and screaming if you have to."

"That more or less what we did, afterwards he promises that we'll pay for this digression"

She sighed "don't worry about that. If he gives you trouble tell him i'll drag him out and have him fight the grimm" she stated with a smirk, making the klein stifle a chuckle. The heiress then look up in the sky gazing at the eclipse, most likely the cause. How could things turn to the worst.

Klein laid his hand on her shoulder. "Miss schnee i think it best if we go in. you did you best. No one will think other wise"

"no , i need to hold the line." she said