VOL0 CH14

In the weeks that passed both yang and Guts graduated Signal academy, after that following monthly Qrow spoked to Guts about a off the grid tournament that he can participate he explains that it serves as an epoxidation of sorts, where people could come to buy, trade, or fight. Guts asked if it was legal which Qrow explains that at first it wasn't, however it gathered a huge following that authorities deemed it as "too big to stop" and by many unofficial sources claimed that the kingdom of vale sanctioned the event, so it's fine. At first Guts declined the offer, but Qrow begrudgingly drove the knife deeper by saying that it's a perfect chance for him to challenge his limits and see how far he is. After a little bit of thinking Guts was ultimately convinced to enter the tournament, he figured that he could talk to qrow about his dream and the eclipse.

Guts then gathered his gear and had them be in peak conduction, this did not go unnoticed by yang and ruby. When asked he explained to them as well as Tai, his reason behind this is that he does not want to deal with hiding 'secret' nonsense if they come to figure it out. Upon this Qrow and tai discuss the matter and come to an agreement to let guts participate, they also agreed that the girls will come only to watch the fight and leave right away, it is still an event taking place outside of the law.

On the week of the eclipse both Guts and Qrow lift Patch and after promising the others to meet up after the round, they head to Vale and rent a car. The ride was long and only could be located via coordinates. Once arrived there were several tents, stands and vendors selling ammunition, weapons, equipment, armor and many more which may or may not be illegal. There was one structure that peaked their interest, and that was the assumed arena. From the outside it was a hundred foot high dome made of wood, linked together in a hexagonal shape pattern with metal bleachers outside. If one has to assume it was at least a thousand yard radius.

"Ok it seems that might be where they are accepting any participants, youre ready for this kid?" Qrow asked, as Guts was putting on his new armor that Godo made for him. It was a full garrison armor made of metal and leather, with his left arm in his shoulder guard and his right exposed only with a pauldron. He also buckled his sword to his back and had his crossbow holster to his left.

A/N: NO CAPE (NOT YET)"Well wouldn't make sense if we go back now" he replied as guts was flexing his arm to see if the armor interfere his movements

"Well wouldn't make sense if we go back now" he replied as guts was flexing his arm to see if the armor interfere his movements.

"Hmm, alright then go on ahead i've got to meet up with someone here"

"... know someone who comes here?"

"Ehhh, Someone you wouldn't know and besides there not bad or anything so don't stress out" He said, gut held back the urge to sigh as he finished settling himself and walked off. "Alright then i'll see you around, i get my self situated"

"Yup see ya kid" As guts was out of earshot Qrow pulled out his scroll " alright he here"

Meanwhile, guts was filling out the recommended waivers that need to be signed, as it read the tourmenat is not responsible for injuries or death. Giving Guts the idea that all of this was sanctioned by Vale. onec he signs them he hands them over to the advisers.